Wait, is Ashihara still in the hospital or has he been discharged? I'm caught up with the manga, but I haven't really kept up with Ashihara's situation.
Also, I wish the mobile game got an english release. It looks really cool, and it seems like I would get lost easily even with the english guide.
Yeah, the game's pretty cool. I remember that in reddit, at least I think it was reddit, maybe it was just /a/, there was a thread where all buttons and stats and such were explained/translated by somebody.
Since when did World Trigger struggle? It was pretty popular from what I remember, the sales were good.
I think it could've survived if it didn't go on hiatus.
Yeah, it had a weak start, I think its first volume sales didn't even made it into the top50 Oricon ranking, though that might have been because it was sold for like 3 days or so. But its last volume nearly got 400k sales or so before dropping out of Oricon rankings. That and it seems to got quite a lot of merchandise, there are even WT shoes you can buy, so it must have some fanbase who buys this stuff in a reasonable number for them to be made. Also Toei showed future WT happenings, like Hyuse working together with Osamu and Yuuma carrying Chika in a horse-battle. And I'm pretty sure the anime didn't ended with Hyuse joining Osamu's team yet. If Toei hints on it like that, they might want to continue the anime, if they get more stuff to animated that is.
People here clearly seem to be forgetting World Triggers first year.
I remember, I remember losing a lot of hair, wondering when I would read "WT ends next chapter" during its first 20-30 or so chapters.