- Joined
- Feb 13, 2015
- Messages
- 4,503
- Reaction score
- 6,604
- Country
-
And now Tabata released a chapter where half of it is just sketches. What is going on with the authors this week?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder if the gaiden chapters had something to do with it. Or maybe Tabata might be busy with the anime?And now Tabata released a chapter where half of it is just sketches. What is going on with the authors this week?
After reading this, now I'm actually really hoping it goes now. That'd be too funny for a series that hasn't really done much to differentiate itself. Going out with the perfect amount of topspin lolAlso I just realized, if Full Drive gets axed, the last piece of merchandise that it would have gotten is a freaking fidget spinner. Let that sink in.
3DS game? I don't think it would be something like another light novel, or even something like a theatrical film.Apparently a "shocking" new project for Black Clover has started that Tabata was surprised about. To be revealed in a commercial during the TV anime broadcast on Dec 5th.
http://ryokutya2089.com/archives/5798
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was kind of hoping Fire Punch would get an anime, but with the manga having an end in sight, its chances of getting animated decreases unless they've already decided to make an adaptation. One thing I can say for sure, the World End Harem manga is gonna get an anime without a doubt, meh... probably next year....aaand yet another Jump Plus series gets an anime. Can it break the curse?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And Neverland has 2.1 million copies in print with only 6 volumes. Man, Neverland really is doing great. Are these good numbers for BC?Black Clover - 14 vols - 4.8 million copies in print
Please be an original film, or an s2 yr 2 announcement for the anime, or....hollywood adaptation please. I have so many boyfriends thatd make good YunoApparently a "shocking" new project for Black Clover has started that Tabata was surprised about. To be revealed in a commercial during the TV anime broadcast on Dec 5th.
http://ryokutya2089.com/archives/5798
Better than World Trigger.Black Clover - 14 vols - 4.8 million copies in print
World Trigger sells more than Gintama but less than Shokugeki no Souma, always leaves the Oricon with 330~360K from what I remember.Anyone know the World Trigger sales? Also, speaking of World Trigger, RIP, I feel bad for the fans.