- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,721
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
inb4 all these veterans have Nobuhiro Watsuki's curse
.
Good luck to all of them
.
.Good luck to all of them
.
.
.
True, reading up to 72 it doesn't feel rushed at all (dragging on if anything) and I can see how it would get to the event that happened in the latest chapter within 10 chapters.I still do not believe Sesuji is getting cancel. The author is ending the series on its own tern. There is nothing left for that manga to continue. It diverges itself from other sport manga formula.
Golf with robots and lasers? Sounds Fujimaki-esk XD.According to someone on 4chan Robot X Laser is a Golf manga
According to someone on 4chan Robot X Laser is a Golf manga
10号:ぼくたちは勉強ができない (筒井大志)
主人公:眼鏡
ヒロイン①:黒髪ロング明るい表情、正統派ヒロインって感じ
ヒロイン②:ショートカット眼鏡クールキャラ
11号:U19 (木村勇治)
学生服着てるから学園物、主人公の体格からバトルor体育会系部活
12号:ポロの留学記 (権平ひつじ)
悪魔主人公のギャグ?
13号:腹ペコのマリー (田村隆平)
赤ん坊のいないべるぜバブ
14号:Dr.STONE (原作:稲垣理一郎、作画:Boichi)
割と濃い絵柄とだけ内容はさっぱり
16号:ROBOT × LASERBEAM (藤巻忠俊)
予告絵だけで判断すると眼鏡かけた学生がゴルフクラブ持ってるから
たぶんゴルフ漫画
According to someone on 4chan Robot X Laser is a Golf manga
Unlike Kuroko, this sounds like it'll border on being a gag manga if not outright comedy. Given Fujimaki's humor, I definitely think he can pull off something like this. Bonus points if he pokes fun at his old Fujoshi fanbase.True, reading up to 72 it doesn't feel rushed at all (dragging on if anything) and I can see how it would get to the event that happened in the latest chapter within 10 chapters.
Golf with robots and lasers? Sounds Fujimaki-esk XD.
ぼくたちは勉強ができない
・大学進学を目指す受験生・唯我の前に現れた二人の美少女とは・・・!?
・恋の方程式、キミは解けるか!?
U19
・全てが大人の支配下にある世界で少年達は・・・。
・新鋭が描くジュブナイル活劇
ポロの留学記
・魔界から人間界に降り立ったポロとは一体!?
・金未来杯グランプリ受賞の作家が描く!
腹ペコのマリー
・少年タイガのお隣に住む少女の秘密とは・・・?
・べるぜバブの田村先生が描くバトルラブコメ!
Dr.STONE
・突如、地球に史上最大の「危機」が訪れる!
・アイシールド21の稲垣先生とBoichi先生の豪華タッグが描くSF冒険譚
ROBOT × LASERBEAM
・あだ名が「ロボ」の少年がゴルフと出会って!?
・黒子のバスケの藤巻先生が描く高校生ゴルフ漫画!
I've never been wrong before. I'm cosmically charged.Guys why is anyone making any predictions whatsoever as to what series is going to be good before the preview page is uploaded and we can see which one has the best boys?
Maybe I've just come to expect too much.
All that takes to sell me. I'll check this 3 out first. I'm not reading a golf manga, I can watch Tiger Woods/Jordan Speith highlights for all that. I literally just started Analgram... sucks it's either getting axed or ending. On ToC no real big surprises, wish Yuragi was higher though...Bokutachi wa Benkyo ga Dekinai - Romantic comedy. Yuiga will soon enter college. 2 beautiful young girls will appear before him.
Hara Peko no Mary - Comedy-action. Taiga is a young boy. Next to him saw a girl with a secret.
Dr. Stone - Adventure-action-Sf. The story begins with the biggest crisis the earth has ever known.
Another anime for Isobe? I mean... Really?CPs: My Hero Academia, The Promised Neverland, Black Clover (Commemoration for TV Anime), Isobe Isobee Monogatari (2nd TV Anime Announcement)
There's no way you can compare Shiibashi or Nishi with Tadatoshi, Tamura and Boichi.Remember what happened for Shiibashi with Illegal Rare or Nishi with Hachi?
That's why I'm keeping my expectations in check. All three of them may be big league veterans, but it would be crazy to expect three big successes out of them after their last works (I am a huge fan of Eyeshield 21 by the way).