- Joined
- Dec 19, 2016
- Messages
- 81
- Reaction score
- 60
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
As someone who cares only about characters , I have to say that the villains or whatever of Demon's Plan were actually good , I liked their design.
How can he say that Toriko was the best series since it's release?I have a friend that is legitmately crushed that Demon's Plan is getting axed. He thought it was the best new Jump manga since Toriko, and it honestly baffles me why he's so in love with it.



. It's probably pretty hilarious to start a conversation haha.
I keep seeing ppl saying Posuka is a girl, but can't find a legit source other then people saying it.Can someone confirm Posuka's gender (TPN)?
You kinda answered yourself. The guy think that Toriko is a good manga.I have a friend that is legitmately crushed that Demon's Plan is getting axed. He thought it was the best new Jump manga since Toriko, and it honestly baffles me why he's so in love with it.
It... IS a good manga. Or was, rather.You kinda answered yourself. The guy think that Toriko is a good manga.
In my opinion, Toriko was a good manga til the end. Great, even, and the ending was one of the best I've seen period.It... IS a good manga. Or was, rather.
Agreed. I'm still upset about it getting cut short. But, I'm hoping Shima comes back in a decade or so and gets a chance to properly do the space arc.In my opinion, Toriko was a good manga til the end. Great, even, and the ending was one of the best I've seen period.

Yeah, far better than everybody marrying everybody (looking at you Naruto and Bleach)In my opinion, Toriko was a good manga til the end. Great, even, and the ending was one of the best I've seen period.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How can he say that Toriko was the best series since it's release?
You kinda answered yourself. The guy think that Toriko is a good manga.
How is it not a good series?It... IS a good manga. Or was, rather.
That's just promises he couldn't keep.Agreed. I'm still upset about it getting cut short. But, I'm hoping Shima comes back in a decade or so and gets a chance to properly do the space arc.![]()
Impossible. It's a utopia.Do you guys think it's possible for jump to have a line up where almost every thing is doing well enough not to get axed and the rankings constantly fluctuate do to everything doing well?