- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,089
- Reaction score
- 401
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I love VETERAN mangaka. =)
13 episodes all filler and studio clown change wizards to bountsHopefully this week (with the color page and etc) we'll have some news about Black Clover's anime.
Yoko never writes long manga, I think ending his manga was his own decision
YOKO didn't actually write before coming to this magazine. His earlier works like Tsunbaka, Molester Man or Kurosawa are adaptations of threads and stories from 2ch, and Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous was an adaptation of a light novel.I just found out that Sesuji's author wrote Molester Man, that was surprising.
It's not like the threads were a comic script by themselves. Adapting a script is writing.YOKO didn't actually write before coming to this magazine. His earlier works like Tsunbaka, Molester Man or Kurosawa are adaptations of threads and stories from 2ch, and Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous was an adaptation of a light novel.
Yes and no.It's not like the threads were a comic script by themselves. Adapting a script is writing.
I do!Boichi talking about Dr. Stone:
Does anyone want to read a manga featuring smelly guys? Do you read Sun-Ken Rock to see sweaty and stinky male characters, huh? Do you read Origin, to see what Origin says and does? I don’t!!!
[/spoiler]
Yes the color page is specifically for the anime announcement.Hopefully this week (with the color page and etc) we'll have some news about Black Clover's anime.
There's a good chance that this will be a special to bring everyone up to speed. Ace attorney started last spring in the same time slot on April 2. Every other series that started in spring like kindaichi R, Denpa kyoushi, space brothers, etc, all started in the first weekend of April.My Hero Academia S2 starts March 25.
![]()
Even now, I still laugh at the fact that it took until 2015-2016 to actually see a real-life Midorima breaking out into the leagues.