You're honestly saying that... Asou is a comedy genius. Sure Gintama has extremely high highs with it's comedy, but it also goes through very eh phases. I think as a whole Saiki is a lot more consistent and pull off it's gags better than Gintama does. It is THE best comedy in the magazine currently and one of the better ones I've followed. The Saiki anime was the perfect adaptation of the manga. It wouldn't have worked well in long episodes, and the series' worth is in it's gags so they put everything into the VA's and giving it it's own style rather than animation and the like. It's the highest rated series from Summer 2016 on MAL, not that that means much. It's proof people do like it though.
Anyway, I still firmly believe Isobee should go and Saiki should take it's spot at the back of the magazine. I can agree that Jump has almost no reason to keep it around anymore though, as it's already hit it's peak in sales after the anime which isn't high. Still 3+X Isobee's though.
Has the series actually been following the manga though? I've read it, and been skimming through the episodes as I want to start watching when they go back to canon. But last I saw, 20 was the last episode with canon in it, unless they've been twisting it into fillers which will piss me off greatly. Although 40-44 which I followed more closely seemed to have zero relation to the manga at all. If they've really done 30 eps of filler in a 50 ep series, that is piss poor. No wonder it failed. This isn't 4Kids...