- Joined
- Feb 8, 2017
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 123
- Country
-
I post more pictures on tieba:https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5003121041?pn=2
Last edited:
Hungry Joker was utter trash Tabata was trying to delve into science and just like fantasy he does not know jack shit about it. You are disrespecting Inagaki if you put him in the same breath with someone as terrible of a writer as Tabata.Dr. Stone is Hungry Joker 2.0, 2017, the revenge...
Well... You can dislike HJ as much as you want... I particularly think it is better than BC. Even so, I was refering to the idea of science mixed within the plot.Hungry Joker was utter trash Tabata was trying to delve into science and just like fantasy he does not know jack shit about it. You are disrespecting Inagaki if you put him in the same breath with someone as terrible of a writer as Talentless Tabata.
My bad I misunderstood you. Hungry Joker was beyond terrible in my humble opinion so when you called Dr. Stone Hungry Joker 2.0 I found it hard to believe that a manga by Inagaki and Boichi could possibly be as terrible as Hungry Joker.Well... You can dislike HJ as much as you want... I particularly think it is better than BC. Even so, I was refering to the idea of science mixed within the plot.
Also... You don't even read the chapter yet... Why are you talking about stuff that you (clearly) don't know?
No problem. The series is amazing. It's by far the best new manga in AGES... Pretty much since MHA in my opinion.My bad I misunderstood you. Hungry Joker was beyond terrible in my humble opinion so when you called Dr. Stone Hungry Joker 2.0 I found it hard to believe that a manga by Inagaki and Boichi could possibly be as terrible as Hungry Joker.
It's the first chapter.No problem. The series is amazing. It's by far the best new manga in AGES... Pretty much since MHA in my opinion.
Boichi art here is OUTSTANDING. It has nothing to do with Origin, Wallman or Sun-Ken Rock but at the same time... You can see that nobody else could have done it.
This manga will get number 1 in 8 weeks... I called it ;/
And it's just an opinion...It's the first chapter.
Well that's a red flagnot as good as the first
Yeah, there were the explanation of the "gender bender" that I liked but... I don't know. It still lacks a plot/purpose.Well that's a red flag
Where did you read it?Yeah, there were the explanation of the "gender bender" that I liked but... I don't know. It still lacks a plot/purpose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
as expected from Boichi the art look stunning, hopefully the story won't disappoint![]()
Issue 15 Preview--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/154104411Any Dr.Stone raws?
I would say the best reviewers are also entertainers. The guys from RLM know what they dis/like about a certain movie & are able to point their fingers to it. AND at the same time are funny as hell.I like RedLetterMedia (mostly for BotW) but they aren't manga/anime. Mike and Rich are the only ones with any actual film knowledge though.