- Joined
- May 25, 2016
- Messages
- 1,564
- Reaction score
- 2,181
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
RxL
Poro
Dr. Stone
Hungry Marie
U19
We Never Learn
Poro
Dr. Stone
Hungry Marie
U19
We Never Learn
RxL (best first chapter outta the bunch)One Piece colors are very important. Not only because the color walks but because they are always used during the anime openings. All of them.
G-I-V-E M-E Y-O-U-R R-A-N-K-I-N-G-S
Wow that's a pretty high fever to have to be joking about like that, as much I personally think the author should take at least a week off to recover from that, so long as it's not impeding the manga in anyway I don't see Shounen Jump asking the author to take time off.On another note, y-you think Isobe's mangaka is okay?
![]()
Yes, I know it's a typo.
Poro > Dr. Stone > RxL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BokuBenkyou > U19 = Harapeko no MarieOne Piece colors are very important. Not only because the color walks but because they are always used during the anime openings. All of them.
G-I-V-E M-E Y-O-U-R R-A-N-K-I-N-G-S