- Joined
- Aug 1, 2016
- Messages
- 1,555
- Reaction score
- 3,766
- Country
-
Where is the Neverland reprint thing stated?
Where is the Neverland reprint thing stated?
Yuragi was 12th and KimetsuPD:Remember , this is for the 2nd semestre of 2016, Kimetsu and Yuragi begin in the 1st (I say that because I knew one or two troll who will point Kimetsu isn't in the list).
Will be june 20.
Hmm. So I guess U19 might make it over 19 chaptersAll 3 volumes of Neverland have gotten another reprint.
U19 volumes 2 & 3 will apparently both be released August 4.
New Series in Shonen Jump+
![]()
If you are asking about the corresponding sales to position than this are posted on the weekly/monthly/yearly charts, not daily. So for example HERE at the bottom of the list/page are sales for positions, sadly Shoseki doesn't give sales for positions above #30 place.Sorry if already ask but for Shoseki, what numbers are the position? From 1 to 10 Betwen 50 000 and 100 000?
http://shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/
It seems to me that someone had already posted the list, but I do not find it.
ThanksIf you are asking about the corresponding sales to position than this are posted on the weekly/monthly/yearly charts, not daily. So for example HERE at the bottom of the list/page are sales for positions, sadly Shoseki doesn't give sales for positions above #30 place.