- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 1,706
- Reaction score
- 1,826
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Really nice to see We Never Learn out of the bottom five. I'm happy for Robo X Laserbeam and Saiki in good positions, too.
I didn't realize WNL is getting its first volume release already. Looking forward to seeing the cover for it. One thing I like about new manga is seeing the different styles of volume covers each mangaka goes with.Not too surprising to see WNL getting a color page, volume 1 releases next week.
Looking forward to seeing the Black Clover anime visual.
Great ranking for Yuragi, very happy about that.
I'm predicting a winter maybe spring 2018 release.I'm predicting a Fall 2017 release for the Black Clover anime.
I don't really see a reason to hate on it aside from it's genre which I understand some people don't like. It's been doing a pretty good job.They were saying the same thing in the thread but WNL does a job of with how much realism is used. Like nothing much stands out or noticeable even compared to Nisekoi, which had one of the best harem beginnings to me, but the author is finding his nich, last chapter was really good. It's a light read but comfy

Still waiting on Yuragi's super delayed anniversary cover, there is next year I suppose.
Its only 8th? Out of the last 5 issues its been 7th twice, 1st twice and not ranked once. So its not that bad.Holy shit, what happened to haikyuu? I don't remember seeing it that low.
It is not how it actually is, but the editors think that a veteran can recover more easily and they can let Hungry Marie aside and cancel Poro at first. Hungry Marie was so bad that I don't think the readers will give it another chance, but the editors has the say... Sooner or later it will be cancelled.I figured Marie would stay just above the other flops and potentially get past one round but it's below even Poro now, I wonder which will end first.
You do brah, this pic basically describes how she's like. Good luckIs that a new girl? I don't recognise her. I must catch up soon!
Saeki Shun, the Food Wars artist, was his assistant actually.So much like Food Wars (I know he was an assistant or something like that)