- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
I know that's true. But dont certain studios often have animators that pretty much stick to their studio.Because Part 4 was 39 episodes with no break its production values suffered a lot and had more outsourced episodes than even Part 1 and 2 but they pulled through where in mattered which is what's importent. I'm not sure how they'll handled Part 5 though since unlike Part 4 everything about Part 5 hinges on how well the handle the fights which I don't think they have the manpower to pull off if its as long as Part 4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I keep telling everyone its not the studio you should be asking for its the director because even a good studio can ruin an adaptation if its not handled with care despite that I don't think Shuiesha is going to slack off when it comes to selecting a studio for Neverland like they clearly did with World Trigger but we'll see I've seen some really bad studios produce some quality shit here and there mainly because of the director being passionate about it (A-1; From The New World)
Like how Nakamura works almost exclusively for Bones. So we probably wouldn't have gotten the epic
Todoroki and Deku clash
I know for some studios like Madhouse and A1, the team working on the anime could be anime body. But it seems like some studios Pierrot, Toei, Bones, and Trigger tend to have teams that mainly stick with them
(not that I don't want MAPPA to do KnY)
