Welp, I'm always on board, if it's about ranking, though normally it's more about villains, but manga are fine, too:
1. The Promised Neverland: Loving the world and the characters being characters, especially Emma. Though I'm missing the tension, bc of lack of any direct threats and goals, it's stillvery enjoyable at the moment.
2. Dr.Stone: Surprised how much I enjoy this series, after its first meh-ish chapters.
3. Kimetsu No Yaiba: It's good, and I have no complaints, though I have the feeling that something is lacking, but I cannot point my finger to exactly what.
4. One Piece: I actually liked the whole arc a lot, but I dont regard Big Mom as a mindless berserk as threatening than in her her not-hungry persona. Also, the running chapters bothered me a few weeks ago. Feels like the end of the arc gets stretched a little bit too much.
5. Black Clover: The tournament is rather boring-ish, but I enjoy the neat moments of several characters, like Noell and "Zax Lugner". The story is not that interesting at the moment, but I still like several of the characters, so I dont really mind. Just hoping that someone finally intercepts this whole thing.
6. My Hero Academia: Really mixed feelings about this arc.Overhaul as an antagonist bores me, and Sun Eater's and Kirishima's chapters were frustrating to me(I know there are people who enjoyed them, but I'm not one of 'em). Also,not feeling anything for Nighteye. Fatgum and Lemilion are the best things in this arc, especially with the chapters of Mirio being legitimately great. Oh and it bothers me a DAMN lot, that the girls, including the girl of the Big 3 and the Lady of the Pro-Heroes are excluded from this whole battle against the Yakuza early on. Feels really weird and I dont like it.