- Joined
- Feb 4, 2015
- Messages
- 334
- Reaction score
- 241
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That's not exactly what I meant. It is that in this thread, basically all members boast and venerate Boku no Hero, Kimetsu, Dr. Stone and Yakusoku no Neverland (I read them too, they are incredible manga), and they hate Black Clover, Tomatoypoo and Spring Weapon, this is kind 99% of people here."The impression that passes is that you all are boring old men who do not know to enjoy anything."
Lol what? xD If someone dislikes something or feels a certain way about it does it mean they're a boring old man?
What bothers me the most is that as soon as you read a new manga, the first thing you think is "hmm, this looks like what I saw in that manga," you know? You SEEK copies in things, you read looking for reasons to speak badly, and this seems old grumpy thing.
Besides that you just only post things against the manga that you do not like. Using Kimetsu as example, no one said anything about one of the first villains to have vector power EXACTLY EQUAL to that of Medusa in Soul Eater. Or has anyone here seen it? Ah, but because Black Clover has Dungeons, it's identical to Magi...
Again, I am not speaking against you directly, but in general.
. Jokes, but point still is the same. You get pleasure from the pain and it makes you entertained. If it was that bad you wouldn't get that much entertainment I think?