Where do you get this idea that it has a chance of reaching Naruto levels? I usually ignore what you say for obvious reasons, but now I'm genuinely curious to see your reasoning. By the way, you can't say "cute boys".
After the current moment in the series and introducing the eye of the midnight sun, Tabata's creative brilliance makes itself apparent which launched the series into the upper echelon of great storytelling among its contemporaries. It was here that the series established itself as one of the most approachable and high quality series, so it seems clear to me that the series is capable of reaching the same audience as the larger sellers in the magazine. Just look at how prevalent sentiment for BLack Clover is domestically and abroad. Look at how the manga continues to chart week after week, many volumes are already at or way past 500K.
Lmao, I'm aware that what he says should usually be taken with a grain of salt, but I wanted to see if he had any reasoning behind his claims besides just living up to his name.
The baits here are rampant lol. I'm not sure whether I should feel amused or exasperated when we devolve to banter about BC's success whenever a ranking pops up.
I don't read or watch Shokugeki, but I checked out an episode because of the discussion about it. What threw me off was how the camera was constantly panning. It rarely ever sat still, and it made it hard to watch. Maybe it's not a problem throughout the season, and was just that one episode I watched.
Okay I never realized this before, but when I watched todays episode, I cant believe how true this actually is. There's moments where its doing this for 8 minutes straight in scenes where they are litrally just standing in a room too.
For now, I do not see a justification for Black Clover selling more than 300k, the anime has virtually no action, and that's a good point of the series.
I think this may change a bit when the anime adapts the Dungeon Arc.
God, so much damn camera panning to the point of annoyance. But overall, the series didn´t need a Good vs Evil type of plot. And recent episodes are filler-like(filler as in not doing much stuff in 20 minutes). I liked the "to the point" pace of season 2, so Season 3 is making me suffer through a slog of crap I don´t wanna see. Not even Erina´s so called "redemption" is interesting. I don´t buy that thing, why do you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
God, so much damn camera panning to the point of annoyance. But overall, the series didn´t need a Good vs Evil type of plot. And recent episodes are filler-like(filler as in not doing much stuff in 20 minutes). I liked the "to the point" pace of season 2, so Season 3 is making me suffer through a slog of crap I don´t wanna see. Not even Erina´s so called "redemption" is interesting. I don´t buy that thing, why do you?
#01
Haikyu! - Les As du Volley (Page couleur)
The Promised Neverland
One Piece
Les Rodeurs de la Nuit
Dr. Stone (Page couleur)
Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan
Black Clover
Golem Hearts
My Hero Academia
We Never Learn (Page couleur)
Food Wars
Fulldrive
Yuragi-so no Yuna-san (Page couleur)
Gintama
Hinomaru Sumo
Robot x Laserbeam
Cross Account
Spring Weapon No 1
Shudan
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene (A partir du #02-03 il n'y aura plus qu'un seul chapitre par numéro)
#02-03
My Hero Academia (Page couleur et résultat du concours de popularité des personnages)
Robot x Laserbeam et The Promised Neverland (Page couleur)
Part Three - Mizuki Kawashita x Nishio Ishin (Oneshot, page couleur)
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.