Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Or Pixar studio doing a movie trilogy...Or an Asta screaming theme park at disney land.

Then Black Clover and Harry Potter crossovers too. Cant forget about those.
Asta its gonna be bigger than Superman or Batman.

The world will scream "Cute boys are love, cute boys are life, cute boys are everything"
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Hmm..so Bones has to do a season 3 & movie? Isn't that a bit too hectic for a studio like Bones? They have 3 films, Eureka 7, Bungo Stray Dogs & MHA for 2018.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions but doesn't that mean season 3's production will dip big time? I remember DBS suffered because Toei were doing a lot of films too iirc, I believe it was the infamous episode 5 of DBS that suffered.
 

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Hmm..so Bones has to do a season 3 & movie? Isn't that a bit too hectic for a studio like Bones? They have 3 films, Eureka 7, Bungo Stray Dogs & MHA for 2018.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions but doesn't that mean season 3's production will dip big time? I remember DBS suffered because Toei were doing a lot of films too iirc, I believe it was the infamous episode 5 of DBS that suffered.
They're a massive studio. In fact, Bones is actually composed by a few of sub-studios, so each of them work on different projects at the same time.

For example, Bungo is produced by Studio D.
 

razerxs

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
396
Reaction score
740
Country
Galactic Republic
Hmm..so Bones has to do a season 3 & movie? Isn't that a bit too hectic for a studio like Bones? They have 3 films, Eureka 7, Bungo Stray Dogs & MHA for 2018.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions but doesn't that mean season 3's production will dip big time? I remember DBS suffered because Toei were doing a lot of films too iirc, I believe it was the infamous episode 5 of DBS that suffered.
They already moved season 3 to their third studio. This presumably still has the first.
Have you not watched any of bones other anime movies?
They haven't released a full movie since the Star Diver recap.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
They're a massive studio. In fact, Bones is actually composed by a few of sub-studios, so each of them work on different projects at the same time.
How massive? If I'm not mistaken Bones were in the red not so long ago so this seems pretty ambitious of them to do.
They already moved season 3 to their third studio. This presumably still has the first.
Third studio?
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States
Issue 2/3:
MHA (Lead CP, 35681 Votes)
One Piece
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Dr. Stone
Neverland ※ Color
We Never Learn
Gintama
Black Clover
Saiki
Part 3s (Oneshot by Mizuki Kawashita & Nishio Ishin Color)
Hinomaru Zumou
Robot X LASERBEAM ※ Color
Haikyu!!
Yuragi no Yuuna-san
Golem Hearts
Spring Weapon No 1
Shokugeki no Soma
Full Drive
Shudan
Cross Account
Lycopene
Well, that's not the best start for Full Drive's first ranked chapter. Golem Hearts ranking is the following issue I believe, and being placed right above Spring Weapon in this issue doesn't scream promising. Against all odds, I'd like to see Shudan survive at Full Drive's expense. Golem Hearts may not get insta-cancelled, but neither new series seems like it struck a big following thus far.
 

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
HeroAca schedule is already pretty good so I expect the movie to be on the same line as the TV series, but I'm excited to see what people like Nakamura can bring to the table.

Eh I don't know. Not much of a fan of anime movies besides the ones from anime I really like.
I mean, it has the best animated sword fight of all time, so I would give it a go.
 

Luca11

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
100
Reaction score
51
Age
33
Country
Wake Island
They already moved season 3 to their third studio. This presumably still has the first.

They haven't released a full movie since the Star Diver recap.
Didn't they just release the first part of the Eureka Seven?

I do think this is a bit too fast. But I guess they do want to go all out for the 50th year of Jump.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Hmm..so Bones has to do a season 3 & movie? Isn't that a bit too hectic for a studio like Bones? They have 3 films, Eureka 7, Bungo Stray Dogs & MHA for 2018.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions but doesn't that mean season 3's production will dip big time? I remember DBS suffered because Toei were doing a lot of films too iirc, I believe it was the infamous episode 5 of DBS that suffered.
I believe different divisions work on different stuff at Bons, so they should be good
 

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
How massive? If I'm not mistaken Bones were in the red not so long ago so this seems pretty ambitious of them to do.
Besides the main one (A), they have already three more full-fledged sub studios.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Didn't they just release the first part of the Eureka Seven?

I do think this is a bit too fast. But I guess they do want to go all out for the 50th year of Jump.
Yeah & I think it bombed.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
New Game for PS4
Actually triggered, Bandai why.

I always like the full roster cover since it usually follows a theme.

Last theme was in a casino i believe?.
 

Luca11

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
100
Reaction score
51
Age
33
Country
Wake Island
Do we have any confirmation of BNHA season 3 being 2 cour yet?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HeroAca tripled its votes since popularity poll 2 i think?

Do we have any confirmation of BNHA season 3 being 2 cour yet?
That will likely remain speculation amd conjecture until we are closer to airing.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Do we have any confirmation of BNHA season 3 being 2 cour yet?
We won't know until a week or 2 before it airs.

But a couple ppl in this thread mentioned that it keeping the same time slot as season 2 makes it highly likely that it'll be 2 cour though.
I'm not sure how the timeslot works myself though.
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
We won't know until a week or 2 before it airs.

But a couple ppl in this thread mentioned that it keeping the same time slot as season 2 makes it highly likely that it'll be 2 cour though.
I'm not sure how the timeslot works myself though.
There is nothing else confirmed for that slot yet and Japanese TV scheduling is rather strict. If they make it one cour they have to fill up another cour with something before the next show starts in Fall.

Also, the guy who posted the TOC on 5ch said Bakugou is again #1.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Best Boy Bakugo™ truly is the best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top