- Joined
- Nov 5, 2017
- Messages
- 1,929
- Reaction score
- 877
- Country
-
That Nisioisin one shot looks really cool, this could become a full series. Again, my problem with oneshots is that they might never become serialized.
That Nisioisin one shot looks really cool, this could become a full series. Again, my problem with oneshots is that they might never become serialized.
If the manga is guaranteed to fail they'll add it.Do you guys know how long Viz takes until they put a jump start manga into English Shonen Jump? I'm not sure they will do Lycopene, Fulldrive, & Golem Hearts but for future reference.
HeroAca was 29 or so chapters when it got added. We Never Learn was at least enough chapters that they had to double up for a few weeks. Promised Neverland was immediately added.Do you guys know how long Viz takes until they put a jump start manga into English Shonen Jump? I'm not sure they will do Lycopene, Fulldrive, & Golem Hearts but for future reference.
Lycopene wont be added because the comedy/story simply doesn't transition well into English.Do you guys know how long Viz takes until they put a jump start manga into English Shonen Jump? I'm not sure they will do Lycopene, Fulldrive, & Golem Hearts but for future reference.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Weird PV to use for the manga, like 7/8ths of the trailer is all post escape the farm and wall. I would have focused more on the escape from the house. And also the otherworldly creatures were not even shown either...Not doing either really seems to convey a different message than what it really is about.Neverland PV for being 1st Place in Kono Manga ga Sugoi! 2018
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There's no guarantee any series will get in at all. I think Kimetsu no Yaiba is still not in there for some reason, so I have no idea what Viz is thinking sometimes. Will get awkward when KnY inevitably gets its anime and the series get a lot more attention.Do you guys know how long Viz takes until they put a jump start manga into English Shonen Jump? I'm not sure they will do Lycopene, Fulldrive, & Golem Hearts but for future reference.
Man, I love Gyudon and Lafin's work. Every single video they make is 100/10, I'm such a big fan.Neverland PV for being 1st Place in Kono Manga ga Sugoi! 2018
Holy shit! That's a big leap from last time, which was like October, where the manga had 2.1 million copies in print.The Promised Neverland : 6 volumes : 3 200 000
Depends on reception and how much they want a new series during a given batch. If they definitely plan to keep something around but nothing stands out obviously on top generally you'll see the pickups happen a chapter or two after the last of the batch ends, although if something's overwhelmingly well received they'll add it on chapter 4. If they're not pre-planning to pick one up however and the reception of the series is just decent/passable, chances are they'll not bother with any of them (they still haven't picked up Kimetsu for example despite it being a perfect fit for their battle shounen loving audience and it becoming a solid hit in Japan).Do you guys know how long Viz takes until they put a jump start manga into English Shonen Jump? I'm not sure they will do Lycopene, Fulldrive, & Golem Hearts but for future reference.
Wow.The Promised Neverland : 6 volumes : 3 200 000
If they do the anime right and if everything goes well and it takes off, Neverland could pull off some scary numbers.Wow.
This is insane.
TPN grows more and more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If all goes well, Neverland can sell more than 1 million per volume after the anime.If they do the anime right and if everything goes well and it takes off, Neverland could pull off some scary numbers.
First 6 chapters, not volumes.Here's another celebratory illustration because Neverland got 1st place on Kono Sugoi.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Apparently you can read the first six volumes for free now on Jump+ , I don't know if it's only for a limited time though or if it's permanent.
Wow! Surpassed MHA.The Promised Neverland : 6 volumes : 3 200 000
Thanks for the correction, I thought that was a possibility as well.First 6 chapters, not volumes.
Heroaca sold more 6 volumes in. These are total numbers thus far not the yearly numbers Oricon reportedWow! Surpassed MHA.