- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
ForgettableWhat did you guys think of Mitsukubi Condor?
ForgettableWhat did you guys think of Mitsukubi Condor?
There are series that kind of hybrid, they are 4-koma, but sometimes in important moments they come back to normal manga and are more than 18 pages long. For example, One Week Friend and the author new serie, "To be what I am".I think that's a given. Can't think of many (if any) 4 koma that are 18 pages weekly. I'm gonna take a guess at 9 or something.
I liked it. I think it could have been great but it was pretty rough around the edges.What did you guys think of Mitsukubi Condor? Im skimming through it and it looks like it had potential.
Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in DungeonWhat are the manga Taisho nominees this year?


It definitely had potential, out of all the latest failed battle manga in Jump, it is probably my favorite, really hope Ishiyama can pull a Horikoshi with his next series and pull out something genuinely goodWhat did you guys think of Mitsukubi Condor? Im skimming through it and it looks like it had potential.
You didnt like ultra battle satellite? that had potential.It definitely had potential, out of all the latest failed battle manga in Jump, it is probably my favorite, really hope Ishiyama can pull a Horikoshi with his next series and pull out something genuinely good
A fellow person of culture I see.Haha only amateurs watching western porn.
Step up your game guys and watch JAV (Japanese porn). While it is censored (not big of a deal if you get used to it), they have much better actresses.
Haven't read it so I can't say anything about it, tho don't know how UBS is relevant to my postYou didnt like ultra battle satellite? that had potential.
Because you said of "All the cancelled battle manga"Haven't read it so I can't say anything about it, tho don't know how UBS is relevant to my post
so one piece got nominated 3 timesThe Promised Neverland is nominated for the 22nd Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize.
https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASL2N62HCL2NUCVL02B.html

Beastars and To You, The Immortal are really great.so one piece got nominated 3 times
AssClass got nominated twice.
Now TPN
Other nominated titles are cool too, i don't recognize any of them.
To You, the Immortal's best chapter was the first one. It dropped pretty hard afterwards.Beastars and To You, The Immortal are really great.
Both better than anything in Jump rn.