- Joined
- Nov 27, 2013
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 105
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
We were rather fortunate, we got like 20 chapters in less than a year.
This amazed me, in short, is the second most sold manga Jump and do not dedicate anything?Speaking of HxH, its 20th anniversary was rather uneventful. OVAs never.
More or less....That is the question...
actual question though (again) do we have enough chapter to fill a volume yet?
There is still tezuka award in May
The manga/anime or the network?Does anyone know what NHK is?
Oh it’s a network, makes sense. Thanks, I was reading this jump article and was confused.The manga/anime or the network?
20 Years is still 20 Years.Probably because it hasn't actually been running for 20 years, at least a third of that time has been in hiatus. Maybe even half.
There isn't.Not like there arent 11 more months to celebrate its 20 years
About time something else besides TPN won an award. I love TPN and all, but I personally enjoy Beastars way more. Glad it won. Congrats to Itagaki-sensei.