- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,721
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hinomaru is left out once again. 


Tfw a 20k seller will become the third oldest in the magazineHinomaru is left out once again.![]()
. Suck it haters.
Guess I better put Kinnikuman at the top of my to read listAccording to Jump Exhibition Volume 1 Book, current favorite manga for Yudetamago is Hinomaru

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honestly, this is what I've said a couple of times. Tosh can truly draw great action pieces. All he needs is a good author, and not a hack like Tsukuda. I guarantee if Jump finds a good author for him, it will be one of Jump's future pillars alongside HeroAca.Just end SnS so that Tosh can start his own manga in WSJ. A battle shonen or romcom written and drawn by Tosh with uncensored nipples in the tankobon version = next big thing.
Doesnt load.English Cover
Promised Neverland is ending?Wow those 5ch spoilers were true and I still feel the same way.
The series isn't going to make it past 2018 imo.
He was probably talking about Souma.Promised Neverland is ending?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
5.On the other hand, Kimetsu is the title that had the second highest number of color pages last year. And this year, 4.
viz released it early or something?English Shonen Jump cover
![]()