- Joined
- Jun 28, 2017
- Messages
- 281
- Reaction score
- 344
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
I remember hearing about that shortly after people found out about the existance of the Kimetsu website. There were even some screenshots on twitter comparing the two registered websites. It was basically the same screenshot that went around for Neverland just for Kimetsu iirc.No, I’m talking about Kimetsu
A few days ago people apparently found out that the Kimetsu website has the same host as Neverland.
So a few people on 4chan have been saying that Kimetsu is being produced by Aniplex like Neverland.
I’m just asking if there’s any validity to that, or did somebody just make a bs rumor
This was probably a few days after the Neverland website got registered and before it was officially confirmed that Aniplex is doing it. So I guess the chances of it being real are high.