- Joined
- Apr 25, 2016
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 39
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
With an observation like this, I don't think it's completely unreasonable for it to reach a million somewhere in the next few volumes. But I'm not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, though. So I'll just wait and see.Some recent sales observations:
MHA movie has had a noticeable increase in the sales, and they’re still rising. With how HQ is dropping, we can probably expect the next volume of MHA to outdo it, making it the second best seller in the magazine.
Yuuna anime has done practically nothing for manga sales with only four backlog volumes making it into the top 500 the day the anime aired, and even they had all dropped out within 4 days. Latest volume had the worst sales yet, with a considerable drop over the previous volume (although this was before the anime aired. Might be time to start getting worried in a few months.
Latest Muhyo, Jigokuraku, Hinomaru, and Act-age volumes are all performing very similarly atm, so they’ll probably end up around 20k I guess.
Jujutsu volume 1 has been very stable and is still sitting at around the 150 mark 1 month after its release. As a comparison, Act-Age’s second volume which released at the same time dropped out of the top 500 over 2 weeks ago.
Will be interesting to see how Black Clover 17 does in the coming weeks, since 16 only sold 2k more than 15 did by its third week despite having two extra days (so it arguably did worse in that period, though it did charted longer).
I feel like her art is very empty in this. Dunno why, feels incomplete.
How dare you logically say HQ is dropping!? Don't you know, its converted to 40-60% digital sales???Some recent sales observations:
MHA movie has had a noticeable increase in the sales, and they’re still rising. With how HQ is dropping, we can probably expect the next volume of MHA to outdo it, making it the second best seller in the magazine.
It definitely had 1 million print number for about two years. I'm gonna assume those volumes eventually did hit one million.Did HQ ever hit 1 million for a volume? I know some hit 900k at least.
Their translations were a lot worse than Mangastream though (both were bad but MS was the lesser of two evils) and this isn't the first time they've dropped it either.Jaminibox dropped My Hero? They're up to date on other jump titles like Stone, BC, WNL, etc. If so damn I wonder why, their translation is a lot less cringe than mangastream and they have better scan quality, mangastream's scan quality looks like they crank up the saturation for no reason
I feel like a shuiesha magazine where successful veterans can publish serialization with full freedom and at their own schedule would be a good idea(idk how released would be scheduled though).
Similar to Image Comics in America
I think a Vertigo-like magazine would be more interesting than a image-likeImage Comics was created by writers and artists after they got out of Marvel and DC tho Mangaka can do that if they want to but it's going to be difficult
Is the second of regular series, but if we count HxH is the third.With how HQ is dropping, we can probably expect the next volume of MHA to outdo it, making it the second best seller in the magazine.
It only ever charted once over one million afaik.Did HQ ever hit 1 million for a volume? I know some hit 900k at least.
I'm glad that MHA might grow even more. Hopefully the movie is really successful.Some recent sales observations:
MHA movie has had a noticeable increase in the sales, and they’re still rising. With how HQ is dropping, we can probably expect the next volume of MHA to outdo it, making it the second best seller in the magazine.
Yuuna anime has done practically nothing for manga sales with only four backlog volumes making it into the top 500 the day the anime aired, and even they had all dropped out within 4 days. Latest volume had the worst sales yet, with a considerable drop over the previous volume (although this was before the anime aired. Might be time to start getting worried in a few months.
Latest Muhyo, Jigokuraku, Hinomaru, and Act-age volumes are all performing very similarly atm, so they’ll probably end up around 20k I guess.
Jujutsu volume 1 has been very stable and is still sitting at around the 150 mark 1 month after its release. As a comparison, Act-Age’s second volume which released at the same time dropped out of the top 500 over 2 weeks ago.
Will be interesting to see how Black Clover 17 does in the coming weeks, since 16 only sold 2k more than 15 did by its third week despite having two extra days (so it arguably did worse in that period, though it did charted longer).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---