- Joined
- Feb 10, 2018
- Messages
- 1,955
- Reaction score
- 4,863
- Country
-
Bokuben is also easier to adapt (compared to Dr. Stone) since it is really episodic and from memory, even the longest "arc" can be done in a single episodeI guess WNL was the breakout hit of last year especially if theyre choosing to do an anime this early and I doubt its just to obe up Gotoubun's announcement.
This things took time, and with the two announcements being so close, I think it really is just a coincidence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The WNL is really easy to guess at the moment since I think we knew about the WNL cover since August 9(?), so it might be just luck/logic, I think we can wait a little longer for more confirmationDont know if fake or not but 12/08 some guy post this tocs on 5ch :
And he said We never learn will get big news in #39. So its true tocs or guy write a fake but get right for we never learn ?

