Q: Your experience on this show – it generated a tremendous amount of conversation. Mr. Fukushima experienced some harassment on social media because of it. Were you taken by surprise by the amount of conversation you managed to create, and will your experience with the fans this time around change the way you interact with your audience on future projects?
FUKUSHIMA: My Twitter account exploded halfway through the series, but for better or worse I learned that a whole lot of people watched this series, not just in Japan. I kept hearing all the voices from Japan and overseas – it made me feel like people are actually watching what I'm doing, so it was actually a good feeling in the end. I can't go to sleep when the Twitter notifications are going off, though, so please hold off on your passion for a bit. The reaction for episode 14 was unexpected. Episode 13 created a little hubbub, but episode 14 just exploded – mostly it was from overseas. Not many Japanese people expressed hatred, but we got plenty of hate mail from America and Europe. We were taken by surprise, but it isn't going to change how we do things. Besides, all that feedback died down by episode 15.