- Joined
- Mar 7, 2015
- Messages
- 12,559
- Reaction score
- 11,297
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
According to the most recent interview, the authors wanted to reach 20-30 volumes ....Always knew TPN would be rather short
According to the most recent interview, the authors wanted to reach 20-30 volumes ....Always knew TPN would be rather short
What's not falling down is this Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan volumeIf sales fell down in every earthquake in Japan, the manga industry would die.

Have you forgotten Beelzebub?>delinquent manga
Oh shit boys let's g-
>gag manga
Uhhhhhhhhhh I shleep
Like most people.Have you forgotten Beelzebub?
Rude.Like most people.

you better put some respeck on Beel's nameLike most people.
Finally your posting good content again.Rude.
Beelzebub was one of the funniest manga of the last two decades.
Rude.
Beelzebub was one of the funniest manga of the last two decades.

he's finally good enough to have his own oneshot on Jump PlusI was checking out jump rookies site because I was bored and found some stuff that are mildly interesting
some rookies are mimicking the artstyles of famous mangakas
this one is doing not so great job mimicking Mashima
https://rookie.shonenjump.com/series/FlR8CfEMXsU
Dick sword, now that's something you don't see everyday.I posted this in last year's WSJ thread, do you guys remember this guy?
he's finally good enough to have his own oneshot on Jump Plus
https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156635138481
seeing how these kids develop is always interesting
Disturbingly, it's really not as uncommon a concept as you'd think, I know of two full series off the top of my head and I feel like there's another I'm forgetting.Dick sword, now that's something you don't see everyday.