- Joined
- Jan 30, 2018
- Messages
- 1,083
- Reaction score
- 1,557
- Country
-
Has he done any other one shot since Red Sprite?

Gonzo's "lousy job" has nothing to do with whether it got a boost or not. Pierrot seemingly messed up TG way back with its first season and it blew up regardless. There have also been plenty of series that took off even with mediocre anime. Sumou, unfortunately, is simply past the window for growth. It doesn't help that its subject matter is with a niche sport. From what I've heard, they've picked up the pace with the anime, even rearranging stuff around to get to the tournaments quickly. That's not a bad strategy but its simply not working.Toei most likely. They haven't touched any new WSJ titles since like WT?
I remember people thought HZ would've gotten animated by Toei and now seeing Gonzo's lousy job, I wouldn't have mind Toei doing HZ. At least it would've gotten a boost in Toei's hands and be safe from getting axed for a while.
Where is the problem ?Remember what I said two or three weeks ago? I hope it's temporary, but my pessimism tells me it's not. ; _ ;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oda had more problem compared to Hori. Regardless he made color spread and leadI think I'm more worried that they still haven't revealed the character poll yet and the series won't have another lead cover before the last issue of the year. 15 pages is at least a sign he's getting back to normal.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
5 volumes I don' think so. 10 or 15 volumes more likely.I feel like Jujutsu Kaisen will surpass Black Clover near 5 volumes
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Very funny...This thread feels more and more like a BC thread.
Alot of people are speculating that KnY will have the cover for #52MHA may not have the cover/pop poll results in #51, but unless I missed something, couldn’t it have it for #52? That’s still November, as was said, and will fall perfectly before the release of Volume 21. Again, unless something was already confirmed for #52 and I just missed it. Can anyone confirm or deny that #52 for MHA is a possibility?
Ah, okay, but no confirmation yet then. Even if that is the case, couldn’t MHA just have CPs and it’s poll results, with no cover? It’d be a bit of a shame, but I guess it’d be less of a burden on Horikoshi, which might be for the best right now.Alot of people are speculating that KnY will have the cover for #52
Agreed! Just wonder what they’ll end up doing, considering they promised the poll results in November... guess we’ll see soon enough :PI wouldn't rule out a Heroaca cover/lead CP for Issue 52 to end out the 50th anniversary year. Either that or 2019 Issue 1.
It’s 120% temporaryRemember what I said two or three weeks ago? I hope it's temporary, but my pessimism tells me it's not. ; _ ;
Anyway, this is the first time that MHA takes the first place after more than a year. It's been so long that I wonder if it's not fake, especially because of Neverland's position.
Idk what happen to him, maybe his problem is because his editor?I feel like a few years ago I would have been kind of hyped for a Yagi oneshot but now it's just meh.
Couldn't these chapters be ones he drew before he took his break?Remember what I said two or three weeks ago? I hope it's temporary, but my pessimism tells me it's not. ; _ ;
Can't compare. Oda has been doing this far longer and way more experienced so he'd be more efficient in how he manages his time and work. Plus, different people, different art styles, different work habit and ethics.Oda had more problem compared to Hori. Regardless he made color spread and lead
It is actually hilarious.Very funny...
As it should be. He deserves his breaks.