Hell, Japanese people wore facemasks even before this outbreak. I recall watching Japanese porn once (yeah... once) where the guys wore them as well.
I feel like they're just naturally germaphobes. >_>
Anyway, that is interesting that CSM and JJK are showing growth, while other series are seeing declines. Any ideas as to why?
Yeah, but I swear, you should see the streets in some countries. It's absurd. People are just completely mental. We're in the middle of a full on worldwide pandemic and I still see parks filled with people with no masks, people going for a stroll, out on their bikes, etc, like, hello guys? Please make an effort to turn on your brains.
Also those trends are nothing new, TPN HQ and MHA have been falling for a while, JJK and CSM have been rising for a while (and CSM is getting free promo from the stores due to the award), and Kimetsu is just kimetsu, it just does its thing.