- Joined
- Oct 16, 2007
- Messages
- 7,516
- Reaction score
- 6,348
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Would a made up sport be better adapted to be a manga?
Like Air Gear? Can work, can fail. Depends on the author.Would a made up sport be better adapted to be a manga?
Swish, count it!"Who the fuck cares about that obscure sport" kind of defeats the purpose of "I'd like to see a manga about an obscure sport" doesn't it.
Though at risk of being slightly contradictory, I'd probably want another baseball one of the most. Most of the sports manga that I've actually enjoyed were about it.

Don't scream too loud, I know a few about surfing but you won't like the demographicWhat I really want to see is a manga about surfing. That'd be cool!

major's far too long for me to even look at XDMajor and One Outs were the main ones that came to my mind. Though Rookies is definitely on my to read list.
surfing is very underrepresented, only bits i've seen of it is like a coupla pages in buso renkin and volleyball tsukai gouda gocrudecross said:What I really want to see is a manga about surfing. That'd be cool!

No, it has not. Neither has Psyren or Mago. Also, Inumaru Dashi has still not had a cover at all including the first chapter. It got taken by Bakuman since its first chapter happened to be in the split 37/38 issue last year which was a group cover.umm about a while ago there was a talk about covers...Has Sket ever gotten a Cover other than its first chapter....?
Welcome back to the top tier, Bleach.#12 (16/02)
Op (cover + cp)
Naruto
Toriko
Bleach
Reborn
Inumaru
Bakuman
Kuroko (cp)
Kochi
Gintama
Crimson King (One Shot with cp)
Psyren
Bokkesan
Sket
Nurari
Es21
ToLove
Meister(End)
Jaguar
Credits to dofla
