Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
If ya got tank scans I could translate it... Inumaru.
Yeah, for whatever reason once in a while they decide to scan Jaguar and Inumaru.
I've got... 9 back issues of Jump I could scan stuff from but I really don't want to...
Also nobody'd care probably.
Toriko's high in tankoubon sales, what do you mean? It was 11th in its first two, it went up to 6th. If it's not first, is it not considered to be doing "well"?
According to this:
http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/comics/next.html
Volume 2 of Inumaru comes out next month...
Edit: I ended up changing my mind and just put everything I had up. Still, the whole series isn't there even with all the ones before 19. Since for whatever reason there are no Japanese scanners. Inumaru Dash is better to do Tankoubon Edited Mangas for, then.