- Joined
- Jan 19, 2008
- Messages
- 1,452
- Reaction score
- 294
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Somehow I find it weird that every time OP is in the magazine as of late, something either is higher than it or is used to prevent it to be #1. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it does feel odd.
Oh...Gintama movie...though wondering if this is Sunrise-made or LA, this should be interesting. (though I wonder if Sorachi is going to gripe about the series just getting a bit too popular...then again it's just a means for him to gripe anyway)
Somehow I find it weird that every time OP is in the magazine as of late, something either is higher than it or is used to prevent it to be #1. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it does feel odd.
Oh...Gintama movie...though wondering if this is Sunrise-made or LA, this should be interesting. (though I wonder if Sorachi is going to gripe about the series just getting a bit too popular...then again it's just a means for him to gripe anyway)

