Wow I can still edit this?

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Yay for Indy <333 That was supposed to be a big game, but Peyton controlled it throughout. He's a master, isn't he?

Next up is Denver. I sort of think that new Denver quarterback is overrated, so I think the Colts should win that one too.

Tennessee beat New Orleans! BIG! Last Monday Night. Woot. I get the feeling both Indy and the Titans will meet in this year's playoffs. :D

So anyways, questions! Hmm.

Are you making friends at college? Have you gotten a chance to go out with friends a bit at night yet? (One of my favorite things about college at UT - Friday nights are always interesting! >.>)
 
Last edited:

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

why are you:ban ?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

'Cause she's studying for exams - she requested it. She'll be back in two days or so.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Phil: Yeah, I'm making fiends =) haven't really hung out a lot because there's been so much schoolwork :x

Yass: Yeah, I usually work dinner shift on Saturday, and brunch on Sunday.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Kaaaty... why are you making enemies? =/ ( Fiends =/= Friends ) XD

Typoing as always, I see. Some things never change. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

XD yeah, it figures I'd be the one to make fiends. I'm friendless XD

but yeah, my typoes actually seem to be getting worse,.,,
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

HAHAHA XDDDD I love Bri's stuff. So funny =D

and lol XD Today a friend and I were walking around campus after class, and we were talking about plays (she loves theatre too) and we started singing Masquerade XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

xDDDD

I'm trying to look for piano sheets for the song, but to no avail >.> BTW! There's this site that sells music boxes, and one of the melody choices is Masquerade! ZOMG <3

I should look for that page...


http://www.giftsonline.net/catalog/Custom_Music_Boxes.html <kyah!

And look!
http://www.sfmusicbox.com/xq/asp/MG...2-6FC6-455C-A069-386122DDD0FD}/qx/product.htm

The onyl problem with it is that the midi is a bit too fast than the original. (same tempo as the real song, not the music from the musicbox itself)

Some other pretty stuffies:
http://www.musicboxetc.com/wizards.html


Have you heard of RENT? If so, do you have torrents to the movie? >.>
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

Those music boxes are cuuuuuuuuuute <3

RENT, as in based off of the Broadway musical? I might be able to find some, if you still need them. I'll look tonight when I get home.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

:pmg So neat~!!!!!!!!


I love piano music =)
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Do Absolutely Nothing for Halloween with LadyHatake!

Nothing, for Halloween....

Well, I gave and enjoyed just ate candy... it wasn't like you missed anything >_>

Was it?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Do Absolutely Nothing for Halloween with LadyHatake!

Holy crap, DZ, those are awesome *_* What if they were made into a movie? >.>

Ornis: lol, nope, didn't miss anything XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Do Absolutely Nothing for Halloween with LadyHatake!

:pmg I saw the commercial for that movie on the TV yesterday =DI can't wait~!!!!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Do Absolutely Nothing for Halloween with LadyHatake!

How does she know that you love her?

How does she know that you really really truly love her?

And I was laughing like an idiot at that scene at the end, when the guys carry her, and she starts waving? That was soooo taken off the Parade of Dreams princesses float! XD That's how they wave at the crowd!

I was giggling so bad. XD

And:

"I've been dreaming...AUGH!"

:rofl
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Do Absolutely Nothing for Halloween with LadyHatake!

i love your sig
 
Top