- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,275
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Go to a Hookah Bar with LadyHatake
Yay for Indy <333 That was supposed to be a big game, but Peyton controlled it throughout. He's a master, isn't he?
Next up is Denver. I sort of think that new Denver quarterback is overrated, so I think the Colts should win that one too.
Tennessee beat New Orleans! BIG! Last Monday Night. Woot. I get the feeling both Indy and the Titans will meet in this year's playoffs.
So anyways, questions! Hmm.
Are you making friends at college? Have you gotten a chance to go out with friends a bit at night yet? (One of my favorite things about college at UT - Friday nights are always interesting! >.>)
Yay for Indy <333 That was supposed to be a big game, but Peyton controlled it throughout. He's a master, isn't he?
Next up is Denver. I sort of think that new Denver quarterback is overrated, so I think the Colts should win that one too.
Tennessee beat New Orleans! BIG! Last Monday Night. Woot. I get the feeling both Indy and the Titans will meet in this year's playoffs.

So anyways, questions! Hmm.
Are you making friends at college? Have you gotten a chance to go out with friends a bit at night yet? (One of my favorite things about college at UT - Friday nights are always interesting! >.>)
Last edited:
?

So neat~!!!!!!!!