Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.
I can't over do it.
I can't over do it.


Yea...Im sure its...unintentional.Most people are still forgetting I have a thread.![]()


License > New CarIn five years time? Pff, I've thought about that a lot of times, but I don't really know. I'd like to see myself with a decent job, a license, a new car. I don't know, the basic stuff.

Outside yeah. Lived in canada for a bit, been to DA USA and parts of the middle east and africa. Europe...the countries ive been too are smaller. The only proper vacation was to Norway, other then that ive been to countries but usually not for longer then a day at most. Ireland doesnt count since thats part of britain anyway.How about you? Ever been outside of Europe before? Where? And where have you been to in Europe itself?
I dont watch that...And i probably wont.No, I've been planning to for most of the time. But the little free time I have I spent sexing, sexting and watching Californication.

That is true. These poor souls dont know what they're missing. Books > Mango's.I need to be in the mood for reading, especially books like Imperium, they deserve good attention and care while being read. It's no manga or comic book.


I'm too lazy to split the quote up, so yeah.Yea...Im sure its...unintentional.
License > New Car
or
New Car > License
Or just New Car and skip the license step. Thats probably legal over there too.
Outside yeah. Lived in canada for a bit, been to DA USA and parts of the middle east and africa. Europe...the countries ive been too are smaller. The only proper vacation was to Norway, other then that ive been to countries but usually not for longer then a day at most. Ireland doesnt count since thats part of britain anyway.![]()
I dont watch that...And i probably wont.
That is true. These poor souls dont know what they're missing. Books > Mango's.
Oh and your memegenerator stuff is fail.![]()



Yea, i did live there. I have mentioned this before >__>. I was born in the UK lived close to five year in Canada. Then came back. My dad had a job there you see. In the US, only Boston for a wedding, and new york state (not the citySometimes I really think you are trolling, I don't know when to take you serious anymore cause you troll at the most unusual moments and posts. Is it true you lived in Canada? Why a bit? Where in USA, Africa and the middle east? Are you not trolling? For real? I don't believe you.
). The middle easy, easy
. Yea, almost only the gulf. Saudi, UAE, qatar, oman, bahrain (that was transit though) and Egypt..well thats africa...but yea. >_> . And the whole horn of africa. And the summer went to Uganda and Kenya. Transit dude.Where do you live again, UK right? How come you visited more countries but not more then a day? Isn't that .. shit. I mean, you live on a fucking island. It's easy for me, I mean, in a 5-hour drive I can go through every western EU country with an exception of the UK.
I see what you did there. Thats funny. Very funny. Its almost original as well.What meme-generator are you talking aboot?


You did?Yea, i did live there. I have mentioned this before >__>. I was born in the UK lived close to five year in Canada. Then came back. My dad had a job there you see. In the US, only Boston for a wedding, and new york state (not the city). The middle easy, easy
. Yea, almost only the gulf. Saudi, UAE, qatar, oman, bahrain (that was transit though) and Egypt..well thats africa...but yea. >_> . And the whole horn of africa. And the summer went to Uganda and Kenya.
Never knew, I just thought you just lived in the UK all your life.What kind of Transit?Transit dude.

No need for sarcasm, I know it was funny and original.I see what you did there. Thats funny. Very funny. Its almost original as well.
![]()
No, still living at home. Her parents aren't so sure if we're serious, she always says, "You are still so young, who knows what might happen."You said you discussed you were looking for a place with your boyfriend, so your living with the family now?
I'm more a drinker then a sniffer, so Pepsi.Pepsi or Coke?
Do you like Ditsch? Isnt it awesome
Favourite...Pizza toppings?
Favourite flavour of crips/chips?










