Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

I can't over do it. :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Most people are still forgetting I have a thread. :(
Yea...Im sure its...unintentional. :(


:3c

In five years time? Pff, I've thought about that a lot of times, but I don't really know. I'd like to see myself with a decent job, a license, a new car. I don't know, the basic stuff.
License > New Car
or
New Car > License

Or just New Car and skip the license step. Thats probably legal over there too.

:cookiehand


How about you? Ever been outside of Europe before? Where? And where have you been to in Europe itself?
Outside yeah. Lived in canada for a bit, been to DA USA and parts of the middle east and africa. Europe...the countries ive been too are smaller. The only proper vacation was to Norway, other then that ive been to countries but usually not for longer then a day at most. Ireland doesnt count since thats part of britain anyway. :3c

No, I've been planning to for most of the time. But the little free time I have I spent sexing, sexting and watching Californication.
I dont watch that...And i probably wont. :derp

I need to be in the mood for reading, especially books like Imperium, they deserve good attention and care while being read. It's no manga or comic book.
That is true. These poor souls dont know what they're missing. Books > Mango's. :noworry


Oh and your memegenerator stuff is fail. :pwnge
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Yea...Im sure its...unintentional. :(


:3c

License > New Car
or
New Car > License

Or just New Car and skip the license step. Thats probably legal over there too.

:cookiehand


Outside yeah. Lived in canada for a bit, been to DA USA and parts of the middle east and africa. Europe...the countries ive been too are smaller. The only proper vacation was to Norway, other then that ive been to countries but usually not for longer then a day at most. Ireland doesnt count since thats part of britain anyway. :3c

I dont watch that...And i probably wont. :derp

That is true. These poor souls dont know what they're missing. Books > Mango's. :noworry


Oh and your memegenerator stuff is fail. :pwnge
I'm too lazy to split the quote up, so yeah.

It's definitely unintentional, people love and respect me.

Well, since I already have a car I'm going for the license first. :p
It's not legal of course, but hell, I haven't been caught once these last four years.

:ohaielmo

Sometimes I really think you are trolling, I don't know when to take you serious anymore cause you troll at the most unusual moments and posts. Is it true you lived in Canada? Why a bit? Where in USA, Africa and the middle east? Are you not trolling? For real? I don't believe you.

Where do you live again, UK right? How come you visited more countries but not more then a day? Isn't that .. shit. I mean, you live on a fucking island. It's easy for me, I mean, in a 5-hour drive I can go through every western EU country with an exception of the UK.

And Ireland? What's that? :3c

Yeah, I love and enjoy manga all the time, but nothing beats a good book. Well, that's not true, a lot of things are better then a good book, but you get my point.

What meme-generator are you talking aboot?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Sometimes I really think you are trolling, I don't know when to take you serious anymore cause you troll at the most unusual moments and posts. Is it true you lived in Canada? Why a bit? Where in USA, Africa and the middle east? Are you not trolling? For real? I don't believe you.
Yea, i did live there. I have mentioned this before >__>. I was born in the UK lived close to five year in Canada. Then came back. My dad had a job there you see. In the US, only Boston for a wedding, and new york state (not the city :crying). The middle easy, easy :derp. Yea, almost only the gulf. Saudi, UAE, qatar, oman, bahrain (that was transit though) and Egypt..well thats africa...but yea. >_> . And the whole horn of africa. And the summer went to Uganda and Kenya.

Where do you live again, UK right? How come you visited more countries but not more then a day? Isn't that .. shit. I mean, you live on a fucking island. It's easy for me, I mean, in a 5-hour drive I can go through every western EU country with an exception of the UK.
Transit dude.
What meme-generator are you talking aboot?
I see what you did there. Thats funny. Very funny. Its almost original as well.

:cookiestare

You said you discussed you were looking for a place with your boyfriend, so your living with the family now?
Pepsi or Coke?
Do you like Ditsch? Isnt it awesome :drool
Favourite...Pizza toppings?
Favourite flavour of crips/chips?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Yea, i did live there. I have mentioned this before >__>. I was born in the UK lived close to five year in Canada. Then came back. My dad had a job there you see. In the US, only Boston for a wedding, and new york state (not the city :crying). The middle easy, easy :derp. Yea, almost only the gulf. Saudi, UAE, qatar, oman, bahrain (that was transit though) and Egypt..well thats africa...but yea. >_> . And the whole horn of africa. And the summer went to Uganda and Kenya.
You did? :oh Never knew, I just thought you just lived in the UK all your life.
Interesting.

Transit dude.
What kind of Transit?
Something like this one?



But no seriously, what the fuck is the Transit? :oh
I see what you did there. Thats funny. Very funny. Its almost original as well.

:cookiestare
No need for sarcasm, I know it was funny and original.

You said you discussed you were looking for a place with your boyfriend, so your living with the family now?
No, still living at home. Her parents aren't so sure if we're serious, she always says, "You are still so young, who knows what might happen."

Bitch, shouldn't she support her daughter instead of saying crap like that?
Anyway, even if we plan on doing it, it won't happen anytime soon.
Soonest would be next year or something.

Pepsi or Coke?
Do you like Ditsch? Isnt it awesome :drool
Favourite...Pizza toppings?
Favourite flavour of crips/chips?
I'm more a drinker then a sniffer, so Pepsi.

What the fuck is a Ditsch?

Uhm, I don't know, as long as I put enough sauce on it, I'll eat it.
It's common that I just eat Pizza Salami, Hawaii or Shoarma, so yeah. Stuff like that.

That's a hard one. I love Dorites. Cool American used to be my favorite, then I found out that Americans aren't that cool at all. So I switched to Nacho Cheese. But the cheese.. it was too much after all those years.

Been a proud nibbler of the Sweet Chili Pepper now. Althought the Pure Paprika is fucking great as well!
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Is a background character of Imp's very own manga!

Transit: Take a plane, stop off somewhere, wait, then take another and arrive at destination.

You are? You dont even know what its about! :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Is a background character of Imp's very own manga!

It doesn't matter. I'm in to everything. :hurr
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is a background character of Imp's very own manga!

:comfort
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Is a background character of Imp's very own manga!

Ai! :zomg

Believe it or not, I'm happy to see you here!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Give me a dream.

Oh you. :hurr


So why'd you make another MAL?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Give me a dream.

It's actually my third MAL account. It dates back from '07 or '08.

I did that because my newer account's, Xenzio, lists were fucked up. It seems I added manga and anime in my complete section instead of plan to watch, etc. etc.

Probably happened when I was acting to fast to add them to my list or something. I spend an hour of looking for anime that didn't belong where they were.

It got on my nerves, so I went back to my old account.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Give me a dream.

I liked it when i was in the title name. :(
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Give me a dream.

But you suck, you don't even provide any fans for me. All this fanservice.. FOR NOTHING?! :yelling
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Give me a dream.

Oh hello Xadyu.
Just uh, hello :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Give me a dream.

Hello amazing person who visits my thread! :zomg

Is everything here to your liking?! :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Give me a dream.

I don't get much attention around these parts of the forum. So, no. I'm not desperate. Just happy! :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Give me a dream.

You can still aid me. :hurr
 
Top