Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Ah, that's one of the movies I wanna see. It looks pretty interesting. Same with Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Forgot about that. What's Salt about?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm on the lookout for both those movies coming out soon.
Salt, that's with Angelina Jolie right? I saw the trailer I think a while ago,looks alright; one of those movies where the character is wrongly accused and spends the whole movie being chased by agents whilst trying to clear his/her name.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You need to go out more :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm not evil like that, thorny. :yelling

No, you. Even I go out, where do I go? X_x Not old enough for clubs, haven't tried making friends back in high school to the point they'd invite me, and etcetc. I do get out at least once a week though. I went to the theaters yesterday. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Aren't there any 18+ clubs?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

What kind of food do you like?
Hot/spicy? Sweet/sour? Can you live without meat?
Favourite board game?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Dunno if there are. :(

I like Italian, mostly pizza. And American, which means junk food like Doritos Cooler Ranch and etc.
Hot. Sometimes spicy. Sweet. I can.
Dunno. Monopoly, I guess. And Scrabble. The words kids would come up with. X_x
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Everyone loves Pizza.
What did you do today? :bored
American food is junk food. There's no difficult in understanding that, Jizzy.

Toy Story 3?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Damn straight they should.
I woke up, met my cousins who came to my house. Mom and I went to mall. We went back. Found out Dad was having dinner at his brother's. Mom wasn't happy, I couldn't care as I hate my dad's side of the family. His siblings anyway. Some cousins are awesome. Mom complained how Dad doesn't take her or us anywhere. Got annoyed at her complaining since she doesn't (despite what she says) like my dad's brother and wife, though I think she likes his other brothers and wives. I played MW2. I was shit, epic, shit, epic, and back and forth, depending. now I'm replying here, getting ready to eat spaghetti.

tl;dr: Today was boring as fuck and a typical day.

Saw it. Nearly made me mancry. I loved it. You?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Jizzy? dude why did you get stuck with that nickname? that's not a good look.

Definetly Toy Story 3, I heard that Ken, one half of Barbie and Ken is a villain in the movie, I wanna see how that plays out.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

True.
Damn. Everything alright atm?

So true. It was awesome. I remember watching TS 1 back in 95' in the cinema with my brothers. The memories of childhood. :crying
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You read Bleach?

If you do, you like what's going on atm?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Jizzy? dude why did you get stuck with that nickname? that's not a good look.

Definetly Toy Story 3, I heard that Ken, one half of Barbie and Ken is a villain in the movie, I wanna see how that plays out.
Blame Jin. <_<

It's a typical love story, but with humor. Remember how people complain about Sakura? They WISH Sakura was like Barbie. :hurr

True.
Damn. Everything alright atm?

So true. It was awesome. I remember watching TS 1 back in 95' in the cinema with my brothers. The memories of childhood. :crying
Yes. They fight a lot, Dad curses at my mom. Been happening since I was little, but she doesn't cry anymore, so meh. I have stood up to my dad in the past, and now, I stand down (since I'm taller than him [I made a joke btw, so laugh or I ban you]).

I loved Toy Story. It was so fun to watch, even when Sid was a douchebag. Childhood is the best time of our lives. Until we find out about driving, drinking, and fucking. <_<

You read Bleach?

If you do, you like what's going on atm?
No.
No.

I ban you for that weird picture.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I have stood up to my dad in the past, and now, I stand down (since I'm taller than him [I made a joke btw, so laugh or I ban you]).
Me no see no joke. :oh

No.
No.

I ban you for that weird picture.
>.>
>.> x2
Why?

& what picture?

[sizept=4](this should be added to the list of smilies btw. >.<)[/sizept]
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

The picture in the spoilers.

And why should it be added? X_x :aki
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Get a part-time job so you can afford a trip to the gay country \o/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I have a job. I make 150 per week on vac time.

What gay country?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

What do you do?

Sweden.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I work in convenience store.

Oh, I'll start. How much do I need
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top