Summary and Preview
A series of short stories about suicide, murder, death and life.
1) 死出の旅路 (Journey to the Afterlife): A man decides that his life has no meaning and wants to die. To give his death meaning, he finds a middle school girl on the internet who wants to kill someone. Neither killing nor dying is as easy as it seems.
2) 飛行少年と呼ばれて (Called the Flying Boy): Tobu jumps off of his high school building, breaking his legs. A female classmate visits him every day, always eager to talk about his leap, but there is more to her than meets the eye.
3) 彼女の思いで (Memories of Her): A boy's crush dies in an accident, but her spirit comes to him that night as a ghost.
4) 遺されしもの (The Things Left Behind): A boy deals with the decline and death of his grandmother.
5) 生きててよかった (Thank God You're Alive): Masato's sense of self-worth is shattered by his poor school performance, and he considers committing murder. Surprisingly, he finds a willing victim...
6) ゴーストタウン (Ghost Town): Yuka is living in a ghost town and can't help feeling dead herself. She convinces her parents to hire her a home tutor, and she uses him for the only thing that makes her feel alive.
7) 銀河鉄道の帰途 (Return of the Galaxy Railroad): After Rieko's boyfriend dies in an accident, she decides to go on the trip to the beach that they had planned for the summer. Her classmate Seko, who has had a crush on her, decides to make sure she doesn't make the journey alone.
8) 未然の少女A (Preventative Girl A): Yoshino thinks humans are separated into those who can kill others and those who can't. She thinks she's in the former group, but her teacher is determined to teach her the value of human life. [tethysdust]