The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You can't, I have it in this nifty compliment net! You see, I bought one of these babies so people can never take back compliments they give me :blink That way, my ego gets to grow to disastrous sizes(unlike the rest of me lol :p...I meant my height of course >_>)
Then I guess Im going to have to go shinigami on you with a compliment-retrieving uber-pwnage bankai. Itll shatter your ego like itll shatter Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu.
lol yeahhh I was like :blink "Oh.." :p jk
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Sorry Flash, you didn't read my profile, I'm a stalker.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
e-nat :love, one day I will post my face, flash-style. ;)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
aw nat. nice pic. :)
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Thanks ^^
mark, you started a trend where people post pics without showing their faces.....are you happy with yourself? :darn

Tda, what fun is it if you put up a pic without you gracing us with your face? :p
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
nat is so cute :D:D:D

Hey, if you're royalty, are you related to my brother? lol :XD
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
naaa...it's rank only given to me...:p
Thanks...apparently I have an innocent aura which makes tricking people much easier :p.....j/k
you know I'm a good person :)
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Of course you are! I used to have that reputation, but now people just think I'm crazy lol :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
i'll be wearing sunglasses in my pic, and it'll only be up for viewing for a short time.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
should we call the paparazzi? :)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^^

Hey - nat. I guess i feel guilty. sorry my dear friend!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Oh got it....You should...:)

But at least it will bump the thread and give people courage to post their pics.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
awesome, so many pics! I love all of them! hehe keep 'em coming ppl! it's like, you all agreed to post at the same time or something...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
blaizer said:
Who said Ippy was the only Swede who could party?
no one ever said that, i mean the boff is legendary on this here forum :amuse
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lazyrodboy, I don't believe anyone ever said black people don't read mangas :oh
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@lazyboyrod

I love your dreads. :hearts How long have you been growing them?
 

lazyboyrod

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
2,026
Reaction score
45
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
lazyrodboy, I don't believe anyone ever said black people don't read mangas :oh
No its an inside joke only a few ppl on MH know what im talking about
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
No its an inside joke only a few ppl on MH know what im talking about
Oh darn you and your inside jokes >.< You didn't mention anything either you meanie lol :XD
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lazyboyrod, Love the dreads and the accessories too ...You have better taste than me :p

Wow...MH community has its first cannibal....So awesome, I never thought I'd live to see this moment...*teary eyes*
Hope you're not a vampire mimi, coz lately they've become useless, stupid and sparkly..You're cooler though, you eat people in daylight infront of cameras and make it look good :p
lol you can do hair and teeth ads :p



Lol Shing....Looking good, and that cosplayer is so funny :D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top