Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Moonsault

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Whia, Soul finally a Death Scythe. Even more potential for the manga.

I hope that it's not seen as advertisment (don't have anything to do with them) but this time I read the Edited Manga made by piteku. Beautiful cleaning, give it a try. ;)
 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fun little transition chapter. Patty completely owned Black Star though. I guess we know who is greater then God,eh?

It'll be interesting to see where Noah's group go from here and what exactly their plan is and what this new kids power will be.

Steins new name for the Shibu-kids was pretty funny.
 
Last edited:

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
New SE is out, check www.onemanga.com for the chap!! It's about training and angels ;)

edit:Was too excited that I didn't see the link in MH, remember to thank the people for the scan, trans and raw! :)
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I wonder were this is going. Maka is going for this angel thing, but on the other hand, Soul has a little devil dwelling inside of him.

Interesting chapter, it starts to lay a setup to the next saga. But if they focus on Noah now, when will they attempt to seize Kisshin? Lots of things going on; Noah, Medusa Factor (Crona?), Kisshin and this angel thing and the Soul/Maka combability problems. Oh, and Excalibur yet has to have a role to play. I have hard time thinking that he was only a comic relieve for a couple chapters.

Soul Eater won't be ending any time soon, that's for sure atleast ^^
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Luckily it isn't :), also the traning of everyone is quite nice. Too bad we haven't seen Ox or Kilik making any improvement yet. There're also very cool characters!
The way Kid gets punished for odering the book of Ebon is hilarious.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,640
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kidd will be Kidd. I wonder if Maka's fascination with angels have something to do with her mother. I'm really interested in what role Gopher will play in the following events.
 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kidd will be Kidd. I wonder if Maka's fascination with angels have something to do with her mother. I'm really interested in what role Gopher will play in the following events.
Meh I can't help but feel that most kids have a fascination with angels. So I don't know if there really has to be a big reason behind it.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,640
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, Maka seems kind of determined to be one.
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I think the angel thing is about being pure and sweet, ironicly the power boost she receives form Soul is actually from the opposite site hence the bat like wings formed when the wanted to fly. Maybe in the end they end up with both type of wings :p
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Typical of Kid =P
But it seems that he is more concerned about Maka than himself
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Wow, never thought that it would make it to english, but I think will not like Soul's voice (somehow I dislike the american voice actors). But the artwork seems more colourfull :).
 

Silverblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
999
Reaction score
595
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Funimation sure does know how to make their trailers :)
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Why the hell would anyone want to watch it dubed?
Sub>Dub
That's an opinion. Not a fact. Learn the difference, or else you will risk sounding like an asshole.
And me, I prefer it dubbed because I frankly don't like to hear stuff in a language that I do not understand myself. Doesn't I watch anime subbed because I don't have an option. I always prefer dubbed.
 

NoT LucK e

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
5
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea I get what your saying.But when its dubbed you just dont get the same emotion has you do when its subbed.

That is a fact.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yea I get what your saying.But when its dubbed you just dont get the same emotion has you do when its subbed.

That is a fact.
No it's not, it's an opinion. You say the dubbed voices don't have as much emotion, but that's relative. I think they do.

Learn the difference between fact and opinion.
A fact is something that won't shake no matter how many arguments you throw against it.
Like you having at the very least one working eye. That's a fact.
A movie being good or not, that's subjective to each person.
That is NOT a fact.
 

Meromorphe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
@NoT LucK e
If you could stop the discussion about sub/dub, it would be greatly appreciated. We are still in the Soul Eater thread and I prefer to see discussions about this excellent manga.
Thanks for your understanding.
 
Last edited:

NoT LucK e

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
5
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thats fine.
Does anyone know the name of the next chapter?
 
Top