- Joined
- Jan 7, 2008
- Messages
- 391
- Reaction score
- 49
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
With that pervert, no way.... and it seems that marie and stein are still not a couplehehehe
.
With that pervert, no way.... and it seems that marie and stein are still not a couplehehehe
.



, also the traning of everyone is quite nice. Too bad we haven't seen Ox or Kilik making any improvement yet. There're also very cool characters!
Meh I can't help but feel that most kids have a fascination with angels. So I don't know if there really has to be a big reason behind it.Kidd will be Kidd. I wonder if Maka's fascination with angels have something to do with her mother. I'm really interested in what role Gopher will play in the following events.

.

Why the hell would anyone want to watch it dubed?Good news everyone! A new trailer for the dubded version of Soul eater has been realeased! It only shows Soul's voice though. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTCUzmHKvI
That's an opinion. Not a fact. Learn the difference, or else you will risk sounding like an asshole.Why the hell would anyone want to watch it dubed?
Sub>Dub
No it's not, it's an opinion. You say the dubbed voices don't have as much emotion, but that's relative. I think they do.Yea I get what your saying.But when its dubbed you just dont get the same emotion has you do when its subbed.
That is a fact.