- Joined
- Oct 10, 2007
- Messages
- 1,628
- Reaction score
- 173
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Call Batman, and have him threaten him of course.Now we wait for Jav to send his lol...if he declines what shall you do?
Call Batman, and have him threaten him of course.Now we wait for Jav to send his lol...if he declines what shall you do?
Bah, too bad you were the Judge Atobe...I'm curious to see who is stronger between the two of you. Tier list in my mind...Now we wait for Jav to send his lol...if he declines what shall you do?
...sorry had to.
No, no I was meaning for the Jav Sherlock test fight. If Jav ended up not sending his stuff Sherlock could play you.What do you mean too bad i was the judge?
I think me and Fayte can go pretty even...but he has so many effects to watch out for..and he had a solid team prior to any trading or editions of any effects.
It'd mostly likely be 3-2 either way if we play..or he could waffle stomp me lol...i only have 2 decent doubles line ups lol.
Prays Fayte doesn't take Jackal.....donno, who he would trade him for though...since pretty much everyone is still better thank Jackal on his team...maybe Rin or Zaizen?Hey, since trades are okay, is it also alright to swap players back for other ones?
Because I'd like to swap Chinen and Jackal for Ishida and Kaneda.
I'd love to accept your offer, but I've more to loose than to winAnd I think we might create new characters, I don't know. It's a possibility.
My team name would be...
The Tricksters
Since my wins always depend on whether I activate Trickster or not.
By the way Jav, since I really can't hide that I want to prove you wrong, why don't we play a practice match? Atobe, can you be the referee?

.
Exactly, that's why I'd like to make things a little more fair. You need some boost. Well what we could do is Sakuno could get the Cry effect like i was talking about. Also, if you traded Richard for Jackal. You'd be fine.I'd love to accept your offer, but I've more to loose than to win
Sorry if I offended someone, I just tried to make clear that, for me, there is a huge gap between Fayte (first) and Atobe (second) and the rest. Of course, Bowser f.example has a good team, but The King and The Emperor have really very good teams.
My team isn´t so bad. The problem is that my players, made after the others,aren't as good as others. One example, Reiji, who is 24, will lose to almost every player in a singles match within 5 level,even if the other costs less points (Tachibana,Chitose,Kintaroh,Kirihara,Yagyyu,even Rin). Or Ryoga, 65 will loose VS Kazuya, 60. So, costing similar points, my players are worse.
Name for my team?I don´t care if my coach is Josei's Aoi Hanamura.
I'd love Two and a Half Men (Ryoga and Reiji are the Two, the sum of the rest is the Half)
Well maybe a bit, I didn't want to trade Wakato at first but I ended up with the thought that Silver Pair (or Pairs in general) might get a little boost next season. I don't think I need to say anything about Kazuya.Personally, I think Chaos got a the short end of the stick in the trade but that's just me.
Or we just make one or two new characters for him to take, there are plenty left.Exactly, that's why I'd like to make things a little more fair. You need some boost. Well what we could do is Sakuno could get the Cry effect like i was talking about. Also, if you traded Richard for Jackal. You'd be fine.
Sakuno, could have and effect Cry if the opponent is greater 20 levels above her they go down by 20. Only works in doubles just to make it interesting.
Sakuno + Jackal would be = 22 + 20 = 42 is a decent doubles team. What say the referees since you guys have been oddly silent about this...Fayte, can he get a boost, also, its only to doubles so it won't effect her other abilities.
Yeah, I guess if the Silver pair gets a really good boost the trade will favor you more than Sherlock.Well maybe a bit, I didn't want to trade Wakato at first but I ended up with the thought that Silver Pair (or Pairs in general) might get a little boost next season. I don't think I need to say anything about Kazuya.
Or we just make one or two new characters for him to take, there are plenty left.
You're a better man than I. I respect that. Yeah, I think we should just finish out the league. Also, Inui is about the same as Kaidoh and Momo. So, I don't think he's that overpowered.My team is Ok for this Season. I have no complains.
Before next season, we can talk about it.Not right now. We should adjust and and make more real the stats of the players (for example, Kamio would beat Kenya as someone posted, or Yuki could lost VS Sanada). Several players are really beasts considering their price, like Sanada, Tachibana, Inui...
Sanada can not tie with Oni, nor can he beat Echizen. There are ways around it. I don't see anybody complaining about Echizen's "auto win" PoP. At least Sanada just gets a point boost. It really isn't that serious.We do have over powered people though. I don't know why Sanada's Pinnacle of Destruction is so powerful. Currently, he can beat Echizen and he can tie with Oni which is pretty OP considering how much more Oni costs 50 vs 30. I think PoD should be +10.
Yea he can...assuming i don't use PoP, Sanada gets boosted to 45..and wins.Sanada can not tie with Oni, nor can he beat Echizen. There are ways around it. I don't see anybody complaining about Echizen's "auto win" PoP. At least Sanada just gets a point boost. It really isn't that serious.
Yeah sorry. I mis-read Shadow, I thought it gave a +5 as well. Nvm on Oni.Sanada can not tie with Oni, nor can he beat Echizen. There are ways around it. I don't see anybody complaining about Echizen's "auto win" PoP. At least Sanada just gets a point boost. It really isn't that serious.
If you don't pick PoP and you happen to play Sanada, that is entirely your fault for not thinking you had a chance of facing him in singles. Not to mention it would be entirely by chance that Echizen would even face Sanada. However if you DID pick PoP, you win automatically, and Echizen is the ONLY person outside of Yukimura who Sanada would have a chance of beating. So it is really a stupid argument when you look at all the facts.Yea he can...assuming i don't use PoP, Sanada gets boosted to 45..and wins.
Echizens PoP requires the character be within 5 levels, there are only a few people within 5 levels of Echizen to begin with. I don't see why you brought this up since i believe it was you made up these effects and what not.
But to be honest i could care less..i think it's fine the way it is, i just think maybe it should be plus 10...since Sanada is already 30 which quite a few characters don't come close too and a 15 point boost makes him 45 coupled with his automatically active feat gives him a possible 48.