Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now we wait for Jav to send his lol...if he declines what shall you do?
Bah, too bad you were the Judge Atobe...I'm curious to see who is stronger between the two of you. Tier list in my mind...

A Tier = Fayte
B Tier = Atobe, Sherlock, Rav, Bowser
C Tier = Chaos, Jyten, Hinata, Javimgol

Bah, I've just beaten two people in my tier and I got war stomped by Fayte. Guess it's my Fayte to lose. :p ...sorry had to.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you mean too bad i was the judge?

I think me and Fayte can go pretty even...but he has so many effects to watch out for..and he had a solid team prior to any trading or editions of any effects.

It'd mostly likely be 3-2 either way if we play..or he could waffle stomp me lol...i only have 2 decent doubles line ups lol.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you mean too bad i was the judge?

I think me and Fayte can go pretty even...but he has so many effects to watch out for..and he had a solid team prior to any trading or editions of any effects.

It'd mostly likely be 3-2 either way if we play..or he could waffle stomp me lol...i only have 2 decent doubles line ups lol.
No, no I was meaning for the Jav Sherlock test fight. If Jav ended up not sending his stuff Sherlock could play you.

Also, with the tiers people can beat people in higher tiers I was more saying that in general. I think Fayte is slightly better against more people than you. Not necessarily saying what would happen if you two fought it out.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yea..deffinitely he doesn't have OP people like me (echizen and Yuki-bu) but his line up is still very solid. thats the tough part..you're not really guaranteed a straight win.

And Sherlock..I'm worried because his goal isn't too win..it's too win while violating your mind lol.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, since trades are okay, is it also alright to swap players back for other ones?

Because I'd like to swap Chinen and Jackal for Ishida and Kaneda.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, since trades are okay, is it also alright to swap players back for other ones?

Because I'd like to swap Chinen and Jackal for Ishida and Kaneda.
Prays Fayte doesn't take Jackal.....donno, who he would trade him for though...since pretty much everyone is still better thank Jackal on his team...maybe Rin or Zaizen?

Also, who is the next opponent?
 
Last edited:

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not taking Jackal lol. Every character I have can hold his own in singles.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
And I think we might create new characters, I don't know. It's a possibility.

My team name would be...
The Tricksters

Since my wins always depend on whether I activate Trickster or not.

By the way Jav, since I really can't hide that I want to prove you wrong, why don't we play a practice match? Atobe, can you be the referee?
I'd love to accept your offer, but I've more to loose than to win:p
Sorry if I offended someone, I just tried to make clear that, for me, there is a huge gap between Fayte (first) and Atobe (second) and the rest. Of course, Bowser f.example has a good team, but The King and The Emperor have really very good teams.

My team isn´t so bad. The problem is that my players, made after the others,aren't as good as others. One example, Reiji, who is 24, will lose to almost every player in a singles match within 5 level,even if the other costs less points (Tachibana,Chitose,Kintaroh,Kirihara,Yagyyu,even Rin). Or Ryoga, 65 will loose VS Kazuya, 60. So, costing similar points, my players are worse.

Name for my team?I don´t care if my coach is Josei's Aoi Hanamura :D.
I'd love Two and a Half Men (Ryoga and Reiji are the Two, the sum of the rest is the Half)
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd love to accept your offer, but I've more to loose than to win:p
Sorry if I offended someone, I just tried to make clear that, for me, there is a huge gap between Fayte (first) and Atobe (second) and the rest. Of course, Bowser f.example has a good team, but The King and The Emperor have really very good teams.

My team isn´t so bad. The problem is that my players, made after the others,aren't as good as others. One example, Reiji, who is 24, will lose to almost every player in a singles match within 5 level,even if the other costs less points (Tachibana,Chitose,Kintaroh,Kirihara,Yagyyu,even Rin). Or Ryoga, 65 will loose VS Kazuya, 60. So, costing similar points, my players are worse.

Name for my team?I don´t care if my coach is Josei's Aoi Hanamura :D.
I'd love Two and a Half Men (Ryoga and Reiji are the Two, the sum of the rest is the Half)
Exactly, that's why I'd like to make things a little more fair. You need some boost. Well what we could do is Sakuno could get the Cry effect like i was talking about. Also, if you traded Richard for Jackal. You'd be fine.

Sakuno, could have and effect Cry if the opponent is greater 20 levels above her they go down by 20. Only works in doubles just to make it interesting.

Sakuno + Jackal would be = 22 + 20 = 42 is a decent doubles team. What say the referees since you guys have been oddly silent about this...Fayte, can he get a boost, also, its only to doubles so it won't effect her other abilities.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Personally, I think Chaos got a the short end of the stick in the trade but that's just me.
Well maybe a bit, I didn't want to trade Wakato at first but I ended up with the thought that Silver Pair (or Pairs in general) might get a little boost next season. I don't think I need to say anything about Kazuya.

Exactly, that's why I'd like to make things a little more fair. You need some boost. Well what we could do is Sakuno could get the Cry effect like i was talking about. Also, if you traded Richard for Jackal. You'd be fine.

Sakuno, could have and effect Cry if the opponent is greater 20 levels above her they go down by 20. Only works in doubles just to make it interesting.

Sakuno + Jackal would be = 22 + 20 = 42 is a decent doubles team. What say the referees since you guys have been oddly silent about this...Fayte, can he get a boost, also, its only to doubles so it won't effect her other abilities.
Or we just make one or two new characters for him to take, there are plenty left.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well maybe a bit, I didn't want to trade Wakato at first but I ended up with the thought that Silver Pair (or Pairs in general) might get a little boost next season. I don't think I need to say anything about Kazuya.



Or we just make one or two new characters for him to take, there are plenty left.
Yeah, I guess if the Silver pair gets a really good boost the trade will favor you more than Sherlock.

Actually now that I think about it could I trade Aoi and Cancer for Jackal and Arai?
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Atsushi (7)
- Doubles Expert [Feat]: When playing Doubles Atsushis points are doubled. (doubles only)
- Sky Drop Volley [Effect]: Nullifies the opponents effects.

Ryou (9)
-Singles Expert [Feat]: When playing Singles Ryous points are doubled. (singles only)
-Sky High Volley [Effect]: When tied with an opponent, Ryou wins. (singles only)

Dunno, something like this.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
My team is Ok for this Season. I have no complains.

Before next season, we can talk about it.Not right now. We should adjust and and make more real the stats of the players (for example, Kamio would beat Kenya as someone posted, or Yuki could lost VS Sanada). Several players are really beasts considering their price, like Sanada, Tachibana, Inui...
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My team is Ok for this Season. I have no complains.

Before next season, we can talk about it.Not right now. We should adjust and and make more real the stats of the players (for example, Kamio would beat Kenya as someone posted, or Yuki could lost VS Sanada). Several players are really beasts considering their price, like Sanada, Tachibana, Inui...
You're a better man than I. I respect that. Yeah, I think we should just finish out the league. Also, Inui is about the same as Kaidoh and Momo. So, I don't think he's that overpowered.

We do have over powered people though. I don't know why Sanada's Pinnacle of Destruction is so powerful. Currently, he can beat Echizen and he can tie with Oni which is pretty OP considering how much more Oni costs 50 vs 30. I think PoD should be +10.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i do think PoD needs to be toned down a bit...he can beat both Yukimura and Echizen with that by a large margin..

Or at least be more specific with the conditions..the opponent being just higher isn't enough.

But it's up to Fayte and Sherlock.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We do have over powered people though. I don't know why Sanada's Pinnacle of Destruction is so powerful. Currently, he can beat Echizen and he can tie with Oni which is pretty OP considering how much more Oni costs 50 vs 30. I think PoD should be +10.
Sanada can not tie with Oni, nor can he beat Echizen. There are ways around it. I don't see anybody complaining about Echizen's "auto win" PoP. At least Sanada just gets a point boost. It really isn't that serious.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sanada can not tie with Oni, nor can he beat Echizen. There are ways around it. I don't see anybody complaining about Echizen's "auto win" PoP. At least Sanada just gets a point boost. It really isn't that serious.
Yea he can...assuming i don't use PoP, Sanada gets boosted to 45..and wins.

Echizens PoP requires the character be within 5 levels, there are only a few people within 5 levels of Echizen to begin with. I don't see why you brought this up since i believe it was you made up these effects and what not.

Sanada's PoD on the other hand is broad and can work on all the beastly singles characters and the conditions aren't very specific.

But to be honest i could care less..i think it's fine the way it is, i just think maybe it should be plus 10...since Sanada is already 30 which quite a few characters don't come close too and a 15 point boost makes him 45 coupled with his automatically active feat gives him a possible 48.

i don't really know where the complaints came from because no one seemed to have any real complaints..and it took 35 pages for it to happen..
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sanada can not tie with Oni, nor can he beat Echizen. There are ways around it. I don't see anybody complaining about Echizen's "auto win" PoP. At least Sanada just gets a point boost. It really isn't that serious.
Yeah sorry. I mis-read Shadow, I thought it gave a +5 as well. Nvm on Oni.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea he can...assuming i don't use PoP, Sanada gets boosted to 45..and wins.

Echizens PoP requires the character be within 5 levels, there are only a few people within 5 levels of Echizen to begin with. I don't see why you brought this up since i believe it was you made up these effects and what not.


But to be honest i could care less..i think it's fine the way it is, i just think maybe it should be plus 10...since Sanada is already 30 which quite a few characters don't come close too and a 15 point boost makes him 45 coupled with his automatically active feat gives him a possible 48.
If you don't pick PoP and you happen to play Sanada, that is entirely your fault for not thinking you had a chance of facing him in singles. Not to mention it would be entirely by chance that Echizen would even face Sanada. However if you DID pick PoP, you win automatically, and Echizen is the ONLY person outside of Yukimura who Sanada would have a chance of beating. So it is really a stupid argument when you look at all the facts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top