Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
Congratz, T7^^
And the last one in the first line is portuguese^^
Congratz, T7^^
And the last one in the first line is portuguese^^
[/vintage]A Tie? Which ones? XD
Congrats T7!
Awesome job dude! Unlucky to the rest of us. There were some really sweet looking sigs and I was expecting a tie for the Metamorphosis-theme....o well. Anyway, I'm still waiting for my first official victory dammit.![]()
I hope there'll be a few more submissions this week for the 3 theme. ^^
tyvm Farfalla =)I might say that I'm rly glad to see Shin Akuma back!
You're sigs are amazing!
Which ones do you think?A Tie? Which ones? XD


You'll win one soon Coffee. You keep getting better. <3ahhh well the theme I had the most ideas for and I couldnt finish one I was happy with in time hahaha ironic
Thanks. XD I love my sig. The noodle avatar is a temp for now. ^^Oh, Jin! Cool sig that one you're "wearing" XD!
Dude. You haven't won yet?ahhh well the theme I had the most ideas for and I couldnt finish one I was happy with in time hahaha ironic


He'll definitely win soon.You'll win one soon Coffee. You keep getting better. <3



I like it. Really warm looking.Submit mine^^
Usually I dont like my sigs, LOL. But I think this one is cute^^
I'm happy with it. That's so rare XD
