All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Duh! I made a mistake in my post and I cannot edit it lol
Someone fix it plz. I pmed Tsuki about it too xDDD
sry.

[vintage]fixed :)[/vintage]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010


:confetti
Congrats T7!
:confetti
​

Awesome job dude! Unlucky to the rest of us. There were some really sweet looking sigs and I was expecting a tie for the Metamorphosis-theme....o well. Anyway, I'm still waiting for my first official victory dammit. :shakefist


I hope there'll be a few more submissions this week for the 3 theme. ^^
A Tie? Which ones? XD
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I might say that I'm rly glad to see Shin Akuma back!
You're sigs are amazing!
tyvm Farfalla =)

I was caught up in a whirlpool of exams and university stuff. I am also glad that I managed to find some free time to hang out in mangahelpers.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Hey Coffee.

A Tie? Which ones? XD
Which ones do you think? :D

Nice sig, Shin Akuma! The best "3" pairing in manga history?! ;)
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

ahhh well the theme I had the most ideas for and I couldnt finish one I was happy with in time hahaha ironic
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

ahhh well the theme I had the most ideas for and I couldnt finish one I was happy with in time hahaha ironic
You'll win one soon Coffee. You keep getting better. <3

I'm still not on Summer vacation yet. OTL
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Oh, Jin! Cool sig that one you're "wearing" XD!
Thanks. XD I love my sig. The noodle avatar is a temp for now. ^^

Vote for Bug.

ahhh well the theme I had the most ideas for and I couldnt finish one I was happy with in time hahaha ironic
Dude. You haven't won yet? :o

Will the great Buggy-Sama get his victory before you, Coffee? :D

Vote for Bug.

You'll win one soon Coffee. You keep getting better. <3
He'll definitely win soon. :)

Awesome flower sig, NinjahKat! Excellent effort as well. :clap

Vote for Bug.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

oh? a Libra sig, cool! :D
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Been busy with uhh... stuff. :] Thank you I guess <3

I didn't even know that thing was Libra. Just knew it had flowers and had something to do with the Zodiac.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

lol well i'm 100% sure but i assume it's libra because of the scale in her hand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Submit mine^^
Usually I dont like my sigs, LOL. But I think this one is cute^^
I'm happy with it. That's so rare XD
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Submit mine^^
Usually I dont like my sigs, LOL. But I think this one is cute^^
I'm happy with it. That's so rare XD
I like it. Really warm looking.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

ooo love that sig farfalla ^^ it really gives a warm feeling


submitted my flower sig. did not want to do another bleach sig but :darn
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

thanks ^^ unfortunately i still have a long way to go
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top