Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!
It has been a long time since I've listened to KPop. What is your favortie KPop song of all time? Mine is
Tell Me since it's catchy and gets stuck in your head for a while. ^^
I'll be waiting for my back rubs~
I can't really say that I am that knowledgeable about the K-pop or J-pop scene. But from the stuff I heard, I like. They do a pretty good job making things catchy.
But favorite one... probably "Chocolate Love" by SNSD.
Well since I don't have much going on these days... I will just drive out there and pay ya a visit!
Speaking of which ghost, you might want to
try this. ^^
and
this. < -
That first one was pretty funny... the only difference is I would be successful in capturing them!
That second one just goes to show that it is pretty hard to pick just one of them.
Pfft... the choice is clear based on the name alone. Tiffany ftw!
Also, ghostie... what's the deal with your previous thread title? Something about people complaining and you never speaking on the interwebs again. Don't tell me our radio voice is leaving us for good.
From what little I read about that Tiffany member, she seems to be the troublemaker of the group.
Yeah, turns out some people were accidentally impregnated when they heard my voice. So I had to put it in the Disney Vault.
Besides, you got the smexy Xi0 and a handful of new Mods to take over!
oooooo, talking about Kpop are we?

Like A_I, I don't really know you, but I like you already

Dude, choose Soo Young, xi0 picked Soo Young as well
@ igotthegoods - It's 2 against 1 now
I am not sure if we are talking about K-pop in general... but we are talking about the smoking hot ladies of SNSD!
Thanks for coming by and it is a pleasure to meet you as well!
Soo Young is pretty hott... but every time I see a knew video of them... the others just keep getting more and more hotter!
I don't know if I'm a fan or not. They're hot...and some of the music is catchy I guess.
Same here!
I know I picked Soo Young......but I think it's a split between Soo Young and Jessica now
It is hard to be faithful to just one of them!!
