ghostexiled's yaoi thread

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I think for me I have knocked it down to Tiffany vs. Soo Young! :D
Pfft... the choice is clear based on the name alone. Tiffany ftw! :p

Also, ghostie... what's the deal with your previous thread title? Something about people complaining and you never speaking on the interwebs again. Don't tell me our radio voice is leaving us for good. :(
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

oooooo, talking about Kpop are we? :XD Like A_I, I don't really know you, but I like you already :thumbs
Dude, choose Soo Young, xi0 picked Soo Young as well :)

@ igotthegoods - It's 2 against 1 now :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Is xi0 a SNSD fan? :hurr
I don't know if I'm a fan or not. They're hot...and some of the music is catchy I guess.

It has been a long time since I've listened to KPop. What is your favortie KPop song of all time? Mine is Tell Me since it's catchy and gets stuck in your head for a while. ^^

I'll be waiting for my back rubs~ :love
Tae K did a mash-up of that one too (DDL)

oooooo, talking about Kpop are we? :XD Like A_I, I don't really know you, but I like you already :thumbs
Dude, choose Soo Young, xi0 picked Soo Young as well :)

@ igotthegoods - It's 2 against 1 now :p
I know I picked Soo Young......but I think it's a split between Soo Young and Jessica now :hurr
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

It has been a long time since I've listened to KPop. What is your favortie KPop song of all time? Mine is Tell Me since it's catchy and gets stuck in your head for a while. ^^

I'll be waiting for my back rubs~ :love
I can't really say that I am that knowledgeable about the K-pop or J-pop scene. But from the stuff I heard, I like. They do a pretty good job making things catchy.

But favorite one... probably "Chocolate Love" by SNSD. :p

Well since I don't have much going on these days... I will just drive out there and pay ya a visit! :D

Speaking of which ghost, you might want to try this. ^^

and this. < -:amuse
That first one was pretty funny... the only difference is I would be successful in capturing them! :p

That second one just goes to show that it is pretty hard to pick just one of them. :)

Pfft... the choice is clear based on the name alone. Tiffany ftw! :p

Also, ghostie... what's the deal with your previous thread title? Something about people complaining and you never speaking on the interwebs again. Don't tell me our radio voice is leaving us for good. :(
From what little I read about that Tiffany member, she seems to be the troublemaker of the group.

Yeah, turns out some people were accidentally impregnated when they heard my voice. So I had to put it in the Disney Vault.

Besides, you got the smexy Xi0 and a handful of new Mods to take over! :D

oooooo, talking about Kpop are we? :XD Like A_I, I don't really know you, but I like you already :thumbs
Dude, choose Soo Young, xi0 picked Soo Young as well :)

@ igotthegoods - It's 2 against 1 now :p
I am not sure if we are talking about K-pop in general... but we are talking about the smoking hot ladies of SNSD! :D

Thanks for coming by and it is a pleasure to meet you as well! :grin

Soo Young is pretty hott... but every time I see a knew video of them... the others just keep getting more and more hotter! :p

I don't know if I'm a fan or not. They're hot...and some of the music is catchy I guess.
Same here!

I know I picked Soo Young......but I think it's a split between Soo Young and Jessica now :hurr
It is hard to be faithful to just one of them!! :D
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Why hasn't 'Oh!' been mentioned yet? :o
CLICK ME NAO! :yelling
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Do you need 13 people in a group?











Of course you do
(This is Super Junior I'm talking about by the way >.>)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Wow.................but they're a boy band, so I'll go back to not knowing they exist :imslow
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

You have something against boy bands? :o
See I'm a girl, and when SNSD first debuted, like all other crazy fangirls, I hated their guts :nod, but I have learned to appreciate them after a few months and many many people singing Gee over and over.
Why can't you just appreciate them? :scry

and now I'll just stop spamming Ghost's thread, and start spamming yours, oh mighty xi0-sama

and on another note:
Ghost, do you like any other Korean girl groups? :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Remember how you promise me a fanart? I just thought of one. ^^

Can you draw a pic of Chibiterasu? It's the one in my avatar. If you need some references, I can provide links.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Iceiphoenix - don't know any outside SNSD and the other one that Riki showed me.

Riki - Do you mean the wolf/dog from that game "Okami"?

Who also is a new character to play as in the new Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Somewhat, but it's her kid from the sequel. Yep, I already know about Ammy's being in the game; she looks like she'll be a good fighter. I posted it in the MvC3 thread but thanks anyway. :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

you're always one step ahead of me, huh? :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I guess I am, but then you're one step ahead me in other things. :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

haha... oh yeah? Like what?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Like the Supernatural news. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

well it would matter if you actually watched it. :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I see... Anyway, are you on IRC right now?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Nope... are you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I went on for a little bit but I logged off.
 
Top