Re: Googlez&!

I had a G pen but lost it T-T now I have a maru pen and I know what you mean it's not as nice.
What do you mean by that?Yeah,yeah
You can make one yourself,but i don't know how yours would end up
Hmm,hard to say.I guess i would have to pick the G-Pen as my favourite.I got some lately and i'm positively surprised.I'm not surprised that manga-ka use it often.It's as if you would fly over the paper.It's better than the maru and that other pen imo.You should try it.(Or maybe you have already?)

I had a G pen but lost it T-T now I have a maru pen and I know what you mean it's not as nice.


...
...
...
?
Ahh yes, the Opera House.
After all, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge are basically right next to each other. 






But it's better than nothing and we will have another two weeks of vacation in two months or so.
)





(how the hell do you become a MH Senpai anyway?)