Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Yeah,yeah:pleased
You can make one yourself,but i don't know how yours would end up:cookiestare

Hmm,hard to say.I guess i would have to pick the G-Pen as my favourite.I got some lately and i'm positively surprised.I'm not surprised that manga-ka use it often.It's as if you would fly over the paper.It's better than the maru and that other pen imo.You should try it.(Or maybe you have already?)
What do you mean by that? :notrust

I had a G pen but lost it T-T now I have a maru pen and I know what you mean it's not as nice.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Det. Conan?:headscratch...:blink...:eek:...:faint
:oh?

That's like... super rare, and only in the Sydney region. :XD Ahh yes, the Opera House. :XD One time, my friend and I climbed up half of the stairs and took a photo. When we saw the photo, there was a newlywed couple behind us... We deleted that photo and decided to climb to the top. :XD You should also see the Harbour Bridge as well! :tem After all, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge are basically right next to each other. :XD
Well,i guess you are the living evidence:XD
:XDHow unlucky,at least you decided to go to the top because of that.Is it actually high?I mean,like really really high?:XD
I guess i'll check that one out as well.Anything more i should visit?

Ooohhh I see. :XD I bid you good luck! And vacations, you say? That was quick. :blink How long does it go for?
Thanks a bunch!Yeah,really quick,but therefore it's only one week again:bored

What do you mean by that? :notrust

I had a G pen but lost it T-T now I have a maru pen and I know what you mean it's not as nice.
I just have a feeling that everyone who posts in your thread,including you would just post stuff like this:
[move]:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin[/move]
:oh

O_OI pity you.Maru pen is actually pretty useless if you want to draw for fun,as it is mainly for backgrounds and details and therefore not as dynamic as a G-pen.Why don't you get a new one?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

Well,i guess you are the living evidence:XD
:XDHow unlucky,at least you decided to go to the top because of that.Is it actually high?I mean,like really really high?:XD
I guess i'll check that one out as well.Anything more i should visit?
Yeah, me and the millions of other people living in Australia. :XD
It's not really high >_> It's really quick to get up all the stairs. :)
If you go to Australia, you gotta see the Great Barrier Reef! :tem I haven't seen it myself, but it's one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. :XD Uluru's worth a visit I guess... It's another one of our icons after all. :XD And if you like penguins, go to Phillip Island! You can see the penguins come out from the sea and back to their burrows every night. :amuse

Thanks a bunch!Yeah,really quick,but therefore it's only one week again:bored
One week?! :blink That's hardly a vacation! :bored
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Googlez&!

Actually,i also couln't believe that you are 16.When i was younger and lurking around,i always saw you and thought you were 24 or something.Don't ask me why.
Surely I don't sound that old? :darn
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Gecko make a vost! :nuts

@ Googz - should I know where AmberGround is? o_o
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Yeah, me and the millions of other people living in Australia. :XD
It's not really high >_> It's really quick to get up all the stairs. :)
If you go to Australia, you gotta see the Great Barrier Reef! :tem I haven't seen it myself, but it's one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. :XD Uluru's worth a visit I guess... It's another one of our icons after all. :XD And if you like penguins, go to Phillip Island! You can see the penguins come out from the sea and back to their burrows every night. :amuse

One week?! :blink That's hardly a vacation! :bored
Those too:XD
That's a relief,somewhat...i don't really like very high places:sweatdrop
The first two places sound promising,but the third one beats them!Penguins!?!How awesome is that??:zomg
I need to visit Australia


Yeah!-_-;But it's better than nothing and we will have another two weeks of vacation in two months or so.:amuse
Surely I don't sound that old? :darn
:lmao
No,but when i first saw you,your name was already colored and you had a custom title and in your sig was tons of stuff like links and all and only older members had stuff like that.I guess i was just very impressed:XD

Gecko make a vost! :nuts

@ Googz - should I know where AmberGround is? o_o
Yeah,a vost!:zomg

Well,AmberGround is from the manga Tegami Bachi,which is awesome.I assumed that,because you have a good eye for quality,you would read it.I guess i was wrong.
(and yes,i'm using one of your smilies:eyeroll)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Googlez&!

Well I saw in TOC what series have U started reading-_-;
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Yeah,but what's wrong with it?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I read a couple of Tegami Bachi chapters a very long time ago lol. I just didn't like it. Mmmmm. I guess I'll try it again.

I do and you know it! I just rarely revisit a title I've dropped or disliked. That's all. :p

If you come across any new awesome smileys that Bot uses...let me know. :Gaipose


@ Gecko - btw...Googlez is one of the FF chibi's I was talking about. Icey is another one. That's two. I wonder if you'll bump into the third FF chibi. 8D
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Well,i have a guess why you disliked it.Probably because of all the litres of tears the main character has shed,amirite?
I see:pHave you started any manga lately?

Will do!Hmm...He used this one today:

But i guess you stole it already.:oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Hahaha. Nope. Akaboshi and Tegami Bachi are the only two titles I'll check out very soon. Probably later today actually.

Yep. Winnie has already been transferred. Just keep an eye out for me. ;)
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Googlez&!

:lmao
No,but when i first saw you,your name was already colored and you had a custom title and in your sig was tons of stuff like links and all and only older members had stuff like that.I guess i was just very impressed:XD
All that stuff has nothing to do with age :amuse People have those things because they think they're important :p

@ Gecko - btw...Googlez is one of the FF chibi's I was talking about. Icey is another one. That's two. I wonder if you'll bump into the third FF chibi. 8D
Give me a clue. Is the third FF chibi a regular member or staff?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Googalee~ Give Gecko a clue~ Not an obvious one though~ :amuse
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

Thieves. :pwnge
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

You copied that from me too.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Did I? :blink
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Hahaha. Nope. Akaboshi and Tegami Bachi are the only two titles I'll check out very soon. Probably later today actually.

Yep. Winnie has already been transferred. Just keep an eye out for me. ;)
Akaboshi Suikoden something?I need to read that too!Tegami Bachi is also featured in my sig:nod

:4c

All that stuff has nothing to do with age :amuse People have those things because they think they're important :p

Give me a clue. Is the third FF chibi a regular member or staff?
:tem
But how the hell did you get a MH Senpai at such a young age?:vin(how the hell do you become a MH Senpai anyway?)

Well,fine,here is a clue: it....posted in my thread:ninja

Baseless Accusations.

@ Googz - Whatcha think of Leona Lewis? *Random question btw. (obviously)
I like her songs,but i've never really try to really get into her stuff.
 
Top