To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

Dlanor_A.Knox

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
475
Reaction score
335
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Re: I'm on a boat.

Happy B-day~!!! :dancin

Hope you had a nice b-day and since your a huggy person;

BIG HUGGIES~!! *hugs* :5s-hugs
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Happy B-day~!!! :dancin

Hope you had a nice b-day and since your a huggy person;

BIG HUGGIES~!! *hugs* :5s-hugs
Thank you, darlin'! *Glomps!*
Hahahaha!! *Hugs you back*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Happy birthday yuki~

Joins in wishing you a blast. Hope you have fun. ~
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

STAR is a statewide test of some-sort you take for English and Math. I only have too take the English part today, thank god I am amazing in English!

Thank you! But your smelly.
(I just woke up... *Yawns*)
Oh. nice! Better pass it so you can graduate! Good luck cuz you'll most likely have that for high school as well. \o

I smell good. You smell bad.

So? D:


My little cousin (Who I am probably the closest too) is sick though, and my sister just fainted.... This is turning out to be.... eventful to say the least XD
Wishing a speedy recovery for both!

And watch out for that tree, Jane!
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Happy birthday yuki~

Joins in wishing you a blast. Hope you have fun. ~
Thank you, darlin'!! I had fun! I got to watch Disney movies with my dad :)


Oh. nice! Better pass it so you can graduate! Good luck cuz you'll most likely have that for high school as well. \o

I smell good. You smell bad.

So? D:




Wishing a speedy recovery for both!

And watch out for that tree, Jane!
I think I passed. It's English. I always get good grades when it comes to English. I'm home-schooled, it isn't like that. I am in both 7th grade and in 8th grade. Ya know.

No, no, no, no.
YOU are smelly. I smell of Raspberry's and Lemons.
Hahaha!! I should of said that to her!! :tem
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

However, you're gonna have to take it again in high school. I know I had to... two years of freakin' takin' practice tests. You'll probably have that too.

No, you smell like rotten, used diaper! Don't deny! :yelling

Huh? Why?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

However, you're gonna have to take it again in high school. I know I had to... two years of freakin' takin' practice tests. You'll probably have that too.

No, you smell like rotten, used diaper! Don't deny! :yelling

Huh? Why?
Ugh... I dun want to....
No! I do not! You do, you do, you do!!!

...because she fell.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Not sure about Cali, but you probably will. So that is like, three more years of torture. :\ Look at the bright side. I dunno what it is, but make it up yourself.

No, you do! Makes sense since you're a little kid, diaper girl!

Makes no sense, but k.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Not sure about Cali, but you probably will. So that is like, three more years of torture. :\ Look at the bright side. I dunno what it is, but make it up yourself.

No, you do! Makes sense since you're a little kid, diaper girl!

Makes no sense, but k.
Eww...... I hate... well math. That's it... I like school a lot other than that. I don't like P.E much though :darn I DO love 'Just Dance' and going outside, however.

I am not a little kid! I am a 14 year old, and that is a teenager, not a little kid. I may act like a kid sometimes, but I, actually, am rather mature for my age.
But I do not smell like Diaper's, you do. You only wish you could smell awesome like me :cheez . (My sister sprayed Axe all over me this morning, getting me in the face. Good thing that my mouth was closed and I wear glasses.)

*sigh*

---
UGH!!! Fanfiction.net's database is being updated! I know I should be happy, but I was in the middle of uploading my new chapter, so I hope it isn't deleted, because I DIDN'T save what I was working on D:.
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I'm on a boat.

Yuki!! Happy belated birthday!! :zomg It's cool how your birthday is the day before mine! :amuse
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I'm on a boat.

YO YUKI, I dunno if you noticed... but your birthday was on the 6th, and guess what... my was on the 5th... and guess what. Icey's was on the 7th, so we're all gonna wish you a happy birthday, and from me i can add... keep posting in the Bakuman section, and espicially keep praisng my jokes... :p

Anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUKI
:cheerbunny :salsa :5s-hugs (No, i'm not pedobear :p)
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

YO YUKI, I dunno if you noticed... but your birthday was on the 6th, and guess what... my was on the 5th... and guess what. Icey's was on the 7th, so we're all gonna wish you a happy birthday, and from me i can add... keep posting in the Bakuman section, and espicially keep praisng my jokes... :p

Anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUKI
:cheerbunny :salsa :5s-hugs (No, i'm not pedobear :p)
No way! That's so cool!! :DDDDDD!!!!! *Hugs*

Yeah, I'll try too! I LOVE Bakuman to death~~ Haha~~

Is anyone entering the Spring Writing Contest? I am~ :D


Yuki!! Happy belated birthday!! :zomg It's cool how your birthday is the day before mine! :amuse
Thanks Icey~~ *Glomps Icey to death*

Now my dad is making fun of Glay...
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Eww...... I hate... well math. That's it... I like school a lot other than that. I don't like P.E much though :darn I DO love 'Just Dance' and going outside, however.

I am not a little kid! I am a 14 year old, and that is a teenager, not a little kid. I may act like a kid sometimes, but I, actually, am rather mature for my age.
But I do not smell like Diaper's, you do. You only wish you could smell awesome like me :cheez . (My sister sprayed Axe all over me this morning, getting me in the face. Good thing that my mouth was closed and I wear glasses.)

*sigh*
Nerd. Nerd. NERD. NEEEERD. School sucks for the most part.

You are a little kid regardless! Don't make me put a pacifier in your mouth to keep you quiet! :mad Hmm, I know so many old people that I never got to use that, lulz. hi5 for being a kid! \o/

Why did she? And what Axe scent was it? That was pretty evil....
 

Mango-chan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
193
Reaction score
129
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

YO YUKILOVE I SOMEHOW WOUND UP HERE.

Happy late 14th birthday, by the way. C:

Q: If you had a telephone booth time machine, would you have an excellent adventure or a bogus journey?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

@ alphabeta - so your birthday was on the 5th, yuki is on the 6, ice on the 7th, skip 8, 9, 10 and we get to 11 which is me. :dance

@ Mango-chan - part one ^^

A bogus Journey 4 me. - lol.
 

Mango-chan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
193
Reaction score
129
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

(high fives Charlie)
I've never watched those videos before! Keanu snarling gibberish at Alex's lame title suggestions made my day. xD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I'm on a boat.

@ alphabeta - so your birthday was on the 5th, yuki is on the 6, ice on the 7th, skip 8, 9, 10 and we get to 11 which is me. :dance
Yeah, we four are all part of a super secret team, who want to take over MH, right? :p

The BornInAprilParty
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Nerd. Nerd. NERD. NEEEERD. School sucks for the most part.

You are a little kid regardless! Don't make me put a pacifier in your mouth to keep you quiet! :mad Hmm, I know so many old people that I never got to use that, lulz. hi5 for being a kid! \o/

Why did she? And what Axe scent was it? That was pretty evil....
I am not a nerd. It does suck, but I am good at it. I can ace an English test, without even studying. That goes for Science and History too. Though I can't get a 100% on the latter two, but with English...

*Bitch slaps air above M3J* Shut up! D:<!

I dunno.... Some awesome-smelling one. She did it one accident.


YO YUKILOVE I SOMEHOW WOUND UP HERE.

Happy late 14th birthday, by the way. C:

Q: If you had a telephone booth time machine, would you have an excellent adventure or a bogus journey?
Oh hey thar! Thank you very much :amuse~~ Teehee.

A: I would have an excellent adventure! I'd go see David Bowie or Queen. >: D.

And warn Mr. Mercury.

And now I must go, I am having a bad bloody nose.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

NERD.

Make me, little kid! you're not even tall enough to reach above my head!

How though? O_o

And I hope your bloody nose goes byebye!
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

NERD.

Make me, little kid! you're not even tall enough to reach above my head!

How though? O_o

And I hope your bloody nose goes byebye!
Shut up D:<

I, I will let you know, am taller than my older sister :p

*Shrugs*

It's started to leave... Though I am having a lot of trouble spelling words right, right now... And everything is very, very dizzy.. My arms and legs are covered with blood......
 
Top