To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

Mango-chan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
193
Reaction score
129
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Oh hey thar! Thank you very much :amuse~~ Teehee.

A: I would have an excellent adventure! I'd go see David Bowie or Queen. >: D.

And warn Mr. Mercury.

And now I must go, I am having a bad bloody nose.
That does sound like an excellent adventure!

Your nosebleed sounds really really bad, have you ever considered putting a tampon in your nose? I've heard it's very effective.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

That does sound like an excellent adventure!

Your nosebleed sounds really really bad, have you ever considered putting a tampon in your nose? I've heard it's very effective.
I know, right!!!

Eh, it's nothing I'm not used to. I like have chronic nose bleed's. I don't get used to the light headedness, but still.

Hahaha, I've never tried it, but I do stick toilet paper in my nose. It DOES work a little.


@ alphabeta - so your birthday was on the 5th, yuki is on the 6, ice on the 7th, skip 8, 9, 10 and we get to 11 which is me. :dance

@ Mango-chan - part one ^^

A bogus Journey 4 me. - lol.
I am in love with that video :D


Yeah, we four are all part of a super secret team, who want to take over MH, right? :p

The BornInAprilParty
We should be >: D! Heh.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Shut up D:<

I, I will let you know, am taller than my older sister :p

*Shrugs*

It's started to leave... Though I am having a lot of trouble spelling words right, right now... And everything is very, very dizzy.. My arms and legs are covered with blood......
Make me. :mad

So she's even more of a midget. Good going. :oh

Probably wanna go to the doctor's or something. It's not a good thing if you're very very dizzy after bleeding, methinks.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Make me. :mad

So she's even more of a midget. Good going. :oh

Probably wanna go to the doctor's or something. It's not a good thing if you're very very dizzy after bleeding, methinks.

I'll make you. *shakes fist*

Well, almost. I'm ALMOST taller than her.

I know, I told me mom that. I mean, I've been having a bloody nose for almost everyday since around march..And it's horrible.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

I'll make you. *shakes fist*

Well, almost. I'm ALMOST taller than her.

I know, I told me mom that. I mean, I've been having a bloody nose for almost everyday since around march..And it's horrible.
Ya that does not sound good Yuki. Have your mom take you to the doctors and get a check up.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

I'll make you. *shakes fist*

Well, almost. I'm ALMOST taller than her.

I know, I told me mom that. I mean, I've been having a bloody nose for almost everyday since around march..And it's horrible.
How so?

HAHAHA, STILL A MIDGET! HAHAHA!

Seriously, go the doctor, stop secretly PMing me here and go to the doctor's. Daily nose bleed that lasts for over two weeks is NOT normal, despite what anyone says.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

How so?

HAHAHA, STILL A MIDGET! HAHAHA!

Seriously, go the doctor, stop secretly PMing me here and go to the doctor's. Daily nose bleed that lasts for over two weeks is NOT normal, despite what anyone says.
Shut up! I am not short! I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

Technically, it's talking in a thread. Not Private Messaging.
But I haven't gotten the chance. I've been tellin' my mama, but she just ignores me... Meh. :/ I dun want to go to the Doctor anyways. My doctor rushes me and makes me feel awkward.

And I love your sig what manga is it?


Anyone wanna see what I look like XD lol
In case anyone is curious: I just felt like posting pictures of myself, haha

My eyes and hair are both brown, and my hair is super short. It is straightened in that picture, right now, it is wavy/curly.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

You're so short you make babies look average height!

<_< Noob.

Go the doctor now and kick your mom for good measure for ignoring.

It's GE - Good Ending. Awesome manga. LIKE SOAP OPERA! X_X


And you look younger than 13. Little baby. :|
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You're so short you make babies look average height!

<_< Noob.

Go the doctor now and kick your mom for good measure for ignoring.

It's GE - Good Ending. Awesome manga. LIKE SOAP OPERA! X_X


And you look younger than 13. Little baby. :|
*Glares* No I'm not.

Your a noob!

Well, our doctor isn't open now. Meh :/. And I'm not kicking her.

Ooo, I have read like a chapter of it. It seems good.

Shut up D; I think I look nice. I bet you don'y look any better D:<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

You are!

You're a bigger noob! :mad

Then go tomorrow? You should if she's ignoring you... parents shouldn't ignore their kids, especially when the kid in question is bleeding buckets from her nose. Is your nose having a period?[/lamejoke]

Keep going!

I didn't say you looked bad, I was making fun of how young you look. Has nothing to do with you looking good or bad. Stop getting all defensive, little kid, and give me cookies. D:
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You are!

You're a bigger noob! :mad

Then go tomorrow? You should if she's ignoring you... parents shouldn't ignore their kids, especially when the kid in question is bleeding buckets from her nose. Is your nose having a period?[/lamejoke]

Keep going!

I didn't say you looked bad, I was making fun of how young you look. Has nothing to do with you looking good or bad. Stop getting all defensive, little kid, and give me cookies. D:
..... milly stop being mean to her and why do you post like your mad at all your recent posts. :modsmack

Hey yuki, I hope your feeling better by now at least. Cute pic.
I assume your on easter vacation from school, have you watched any recent anime?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

Why can't I be mean to her? D: SHe's like a little sister. :hurr [/creepy mode]

I just like being mean to people.

Anyways, hai Charles. :O
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You are!

You're a bigger noob! :mad

Then go tomorrow? You should if she's ignoring you... parents shouldn't ignore their kids, especially when the kid in question is bleeding buckets from her nose. Is your nose having a period?[/lamejoke]

Keep going!

I didn't say you looked bad, I was making fun of how young you look. Has nothing to do with you looking good or bad. Stop getting all defensive, little kid, and give me cookies. D:
No! I'm not!

NO! YOU ARE D:<

Well, I haven't had a bloody nose in like... three days. Hah! Probably.

Hm? I'll see. :U

I know, I sensed that.
No cookies for you!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

Glad to hear your better. Good news is always great.
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

..... milly stop being mean to her and why do you post like your mad at all your recent posts. :modsmack

Hey yuki, I hope your feeling better by now at least. Cute pic.
I assume your on easter vacation from school, have you watched any recent anime?
Thank you Charlie!

I am feeling better. In fact, I am feeling awesome. I am getting reviews for me story that I am working on :D (*cough* http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6897365/1/A_Flower_Turned_Black *cough*)
Hehehe, thank you. *blushes*
I dunno, I am homeschooled, so I am on like a really long vaction. I need to work on math... eww...

Uh, yes and no. I want to watch 'Toriko' and the anime on Netflix is pissing me off.


Why can't I be mean to her? D: SHe's like a little sister. :hurr [/creepy mode]

I just like being mean to people.

Anyways, hai Charles. :O
Because I am awesome, that's why D:<

I don't like it.


You have such a sweet smile *0* So cute!
*blushes* Thank you, falla. Hehehehe :p


Glad to hear your better. Good news is always great.
Yep, good news is always great :D :D
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

No! I'm not!

NO! YOU ARE D:<

Well, I haven't had a bloody nose in like... three days. Hah! Probably.

Hm? I'll see. :U

I know, I sensed that.
No cookies for you!
You. Are. !.

I admitted that I was a noob, so ha! I win.

Good. I still think you need to get that checked out since it's happened for few weeks daily. :\

Good. YOu don't look bad, but since you're underaged, I don't wanna really analyze how you look. <_< Plus, it's online. People have bad opinions on almost everything. \o/

K, since cookies tend to give me acid reflux. :< I'll just steal one and put crumbs in your hair. \o/

Because I am awesome, that's why D:<

I don't like it.
Awesome at being a noob, yohohohoho!

THen don't make fun of people! YOu're making fun of me when you call me a noob. D:
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You. Are. !.

I admitted that I was a noob, so ha! I win.

Good. I still think you need to get that checked out since it's happened for few weeks daily. :\

Good. YOu don't look bad, but since you're underaged, I don't wanna really analyze how you look. <_< Plus, it's online. People have bad opinions on almost everything. \o/

K, since cookies tend to give me acid reflux. :< I'll just steal one and put crumbs in your hair. \o/



Awesome at being a noob, yohohohoho!

THen don't make fun of people! YOu're making fun of me when you call me a noob. D:
No. I'm. Not!

Shut up.

Kay, I will later. I'm sleepy...

Hahaha, I understand. I was just teasing you. Yeah, people are like that on the interweb.

NO YOU WILL NOT D:!

You called me a noob first D:!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm on a boat.

You are.

I win.

:\

Kk, good. It's stupid how people are quick to insult others, as if they're trying to feel better about themselves. Disgusting how this happens a lot. :\

I will! :> :3c

But you called me a noob back!



And how do you like Good Ending?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm on a boat.

You are.

I win.

:\

Kk, good. It's stupid how people are quick to insult others, as if they're trying to feel better about themselves. Disgusting how this happens a lot. :\

I will! :> :3c

But you called me a noob back!



And how do you like Good Ending?
You don't win D:

It is sick. I am usually the victim of that. :\

Good.

Hehehe~ That's cause we're both noob's.

I didn't get to reading it yet. I'm reading a really good Harry Potter fanfiction...
 
Top