Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Sneezing feels so good though :arf
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

But when you are not sick, otherwise it's killer on the chest.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

But when you are not sick, otherwise it's killer on the chest.
Meh, I usually don't get chest colds...it all stays in my head.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Meh, I usually don't get chest colds...it all stays in my head.
Currently with me it went from the throat to the nose and now I feel chest pains, damn it! D:
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Currently with me it went from the throat to the nose and now I feel chess pains, damn it! D:
Chest pains?...what do you mean?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Chest pains?...what do you mean?
Typo sorry. D:

Yeah chest pains, weird enough happens when I suddenly go from an inside room to the outside and from outside when I get back it, sudden change of heat and cold. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Typo sorry. D:

Yeah chest pains, weird enough happens when I suddenly go from an inside room to the outside and from outside when I get back it, sudden change of heat and cold. :(
:blink ...that doesn't sound good
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Yeah it is painful and really irritating, I can not do other things because of that, I only have to think about it, thankfully I am inside more, but weird enough when I am outside I do not feel anything. O_O
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Yeah it is painful and really irritating, I can not do other things because of that, I only have to think about it, thankfully I am inside more, but weird enough when I am outside I do not feel anything. O_O
I'd say that's more normal. Has a doctor ever diagnosed it?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

That sounds... weird. I'm sorry that I can't help you yet with my knowledge. :bored

I hope you'll feel better, though. What do doctors say?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

I'd say that's more normal. Has a doctor ever diagnosed it?
Really? lol, It has never happened to me like that, what a weird organism I am. xD
No, I have not been to a doctor, at home I have a medicine parent so she helps me out.

That sounds... weird. I'm sorry that I can't help you yet with my knowledge. :bored

I hope you'll feel better, though. What do doctors say?
Yeah, lol, no worries I can not help myself as well. :D

Thanks, I have not been to one as I said, if it spreads to the chest more I will certainly go, otherwise home care.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Well you said you don't feel it anymore when you go outside right?

Medicine parent? :blink
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Yeah, it kind of disappears in all of the cold, previous years when I got out the cold got worst. >_>

One of my parents works in a hospital.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Yeah, it kind of disappears in all of the cold, previous years when I got out the cold got worst. >_>

One of my parents works in a hospital.
Oh, that's weird.

Oh, lol....Medicine Parent :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Oh, that's weird.

Oh, lol....Medicine Parent :XD
Yeah I think it's called a "dry" cold weather and that "dryness" is the cause. It's not a complete cold weather outside, a weird type of fall-ish weather. The worst kind. Where is spring already damn it? D:

Haha, now that I look at it, it looks like I said I had a Nanny or something. :D
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Here is a link to a seinen magazine site to cheer you up.:eyeroll
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Thanks mikkih~

Grand Jump? Ah really cool website! Also this reminds me that I have to learn up on the seinen magazines, I know a few but they are just so unknown.

Which series run in this one?
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Thanks mikkih~

Grand Jump? Ah really cool website! Also this reminds me that I have to learn up on the seinen magazines, I know a few but they are just so unknown.

Which series run in this one?
This is a new semi-monthly (twice a month) magazine starting on Nov. 16th. I am not a seinen reader, so I can't help you with it too well. Enjoy~
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

It's so beautiful. :wtf

I can not wait for the new series there, this thread that I originally suggested to be in the seinen forum is a great one to learn up on seinen magazines, This new one should be added. :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

I believe it's the magazine that "replaced" Super Jump and Business Jump, but I don't know if it has the same Salary-man demographic.
 
Top