Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!
Sneezing feels so good though
Sneezing feels so good though


Meh, I usually don't get chest colds...it all stays in my head.But when you are not sick, otherwise it's killer on the chest.
Currently with me it went from the throat to the nose and now I feel chest pains, damn it! D:Meh, I usually don't get chest colds...it all stays in my head.
Chest pains?...what do you mean?Currently with me it went from the throat to the nose and now I feel chess pains, damn it! D:
Typo sorry. D:Chest pains?...what do you mean?

Typo sorry. D:
Yeah chest pains, weird enough happens when I suddenly go from an inside room to the outside and from outside when I get back it, sudden change of heat and cold.![]()
...that doesn't sound goodI'd say that's more normal. Has a doctor ever diagnosed it?Yeah it is painful and really irritating, I can not do other things because of that, I only have to think about it, thankfully I am inside more, but weird enough when I am outside I do not feel anything. O_O

Really? lol, It has never happened to me like that, what a weird organism I am. xDI'd say that's more normal. Has a doctor ever diagnosed it?
Yeah, lol, no worries I can not help myself as well.That sounds... weird. I'm sorry that I can't help you yet with my knowledge.
I hope you'll feel better, though. What do doctors say?


Oh, that's weird.Yeah, it kind of disappears in all of the cold, previous years when I got out the cold got worst. >_>
One of my parents works in a hospital.

Yeah I think it's called a "dry" cold weather and that "dryness" is the cause. It's not a complete cold weather outside, a weird type of fall-ish weather. The worst kind. Where is spring already damn it? D:Oh, that's weird.
Oh, lol....Medicine Parent![]()

This is a new semi-monthly (twice a month) magazine starting on Nov. 16th. I am not a seinen reader, so I can't help you with it too well. Enjoy~Thanks mikkih~
Grand Jump? Ah really cool website! Also this reminds me that I have to learn up on the seinen magazines, I know a few but they are just so unknown.
Which series run in this one?

